low effort art

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
Then this would have to go in the "High Effort Art" thread
Low effort does not equal low quality. You obviously put at least a medium level of effort into this piece.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Low effort does not equal low quality. You obviously put at least a medium level of effort into this piece.
Hmm, well answer me this: if someone spends an obviously high-effort amount of time creating a 3D model, is every single snapshot they take of it a piece of high effort art, even if it only takes them a few seconds to set up the pose/camera?

TheJLT

The Bequeather of Sand
Umbration

Cognizance
Hmm, well answer me this: if someone spends an obviously high-effort amount of time creating a 3D model, is every single snapshot they take of it a piece of high effort art, even if it only takes them a few seconds to set up the pose/camera?
A snapshot is not a piece of art. It is a captured image of the art. Granted, a terrible snapshot does effect the experience, but that does not mean that the object of interest is terrible.

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
I'm gonna vote for high effort into creating it is the more important quality, rather than the simple angle/pose.

Edit to add: I think if it's based solely on the quality of the image, then the threads would also be skewed based on current artistic skill levels, rather than effort.

Rue

Umbration

Duality
one of these days I gotta remember to post my goofies

Rue

Umbration

Duality
Does anyone else see pictures when they look at stucco/textured walls? Is anyone else being tortured by their own house?

Bonus: all together

This isn't even all of them

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality