Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Hey ho! Remember that pirate comic idea I had? Turns out I'm still working on it!

Meet Cap'n Bonnie, the Banshee of the Sea

Face worn and weathered from the ocean's spray frame two cruel eyes bearing the color of dying clovers. Captain Bonnie-Anne is known as The Banshee of the Sea, cruel to all but her trusted crew picked carefully by her own hand. Once the sea-faring wife of equally cruel Captain Jacob Rackham, Bonnie now roams the seas with her late husband's family heirloom around her neck, a pendent of mysterious origin known infamously for its value. All who approach her seeking her pendent find nothing but death.

Tomas O'Malley, the Scourge of Cork

Hailing from Cork, O'Malley is well known by name as a thief with connections in every land between the seas, though few recognize his face when it passes through the front door of a saloon. As a patriotic south Irishman, his quiet time is often spent torn between his tendency for kleptomania and his traditional Irish Catholic belief. Jumping ship to ship, O'Malley takes what he wants, making profit and enemies every time leaves a boat.

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
She looks like she just demolished a public toilet and is pretending to not care about all the people who cannot go.

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

Turns out, drawing is way easier when you do a rough sketch first. Who knew?

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Meet tracken:

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality

Ugh, I've been really wanting to draw. But I'm struggling all the time to keep up with my hw! So I compromised with by just doodling some monsters from my favorite MMO.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
One thing this Inktober is that I just wanna practice drawing male characters a lot since they're a big weakness of mine. So I was just doodling to see how hard this character would be to draw and I'm actually really happy 'cause it looks like him! 😭❤
I got too excited by it that I didn't even finish doodling out his jacket or anything yet

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
One thing this Inktober is that I just wanna practice drawing male characters a lot since they're a big weakness of mine. So I was just doodling to see how hard this character would be to draw and I'm actually really happy 'cause it looks like him! 😭❤
I got too excited by it that I didn't even finish doodling out his jacket or anything yet

View attachment 4175
Girls are so hard to make these days. Sugar, spice, and everything nice are the ingredients. How hard is it to get every nice thing there is?
IMPOSSIBLE!
Boys are ez compared to girls. Snips(scissors?), snails, and puppy-dogs' tails are all the ingredients that are needed.
Easy as pie.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Messing around in Blender again

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

(Was listening to "Stupid Deep" by Jon Bellion, then this happened)

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Today I learned how to twist a thing in Blender

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
Last edited:

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Ahh... Is it a turd?
It's quite absurd.
I would be happy,
if you could inform me.
Just define it with a word.
*happy irish noises*

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Ahh... Is it a turd?
It's quite absurd.
I would be happy,
if you could inform me.
Just define it with a word.
It's a toot

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

She took me probably 3 hours, 2 if you don't count the times I was utterly lost trying to figure things out

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality