low effort art

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
View attachment 10292

Tried out Rebelle 7 quickly tonight for some practice before bed
Look, I understand that effort is relative, and all of us Cresnovians have varying levels of strengths and skills.
But even so, I simply can not accept this is low effort?!

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Look, I understand that effort is relative, and all of us Cresnovians have varying levels of strengths and skills.
Well, hmm, it's not exactly low effort, but it wasn't high effort either because I didn't have enough time to put as much effort in as I would have normally. Kinda tricky to categorize.

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
Well, hmm, it's not exactly low effort, but it wasn't high effort either because I didn't have enough time to put as much effort in as I would have normally. Kinda tricky to categorize.
Just make a thread called "awesome art" and you can put all your stuff in there with correct categorisation confidence ;-)

Storel

Life is uncertain -- eat dessert first!
Umbration

Cognizance
"Medium effort" doesn't sound that tricky to me...

EstherTb

Blaze Blaster Master "Broke the Game" StreakKeeper
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Was thinking about doing a high effort, but it's kinda late in the day and I gots to go to bed. So I just gave it some color and yea.

EstherTb

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Tried my hand at drawing a dragon. Was not satisfied with it so I kinda gave up. Will have to try again another day. But it was good practice, I guess?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Working on a video and listening to pipkin pippa clips in the background, so I drew this while taking a break from video making:

Previously I have shared this:
http://bicyclesonthemoon.info/d/drawing/gtry-jpg.zip
(the drawing game where each person has to draw the previous drawing from memory)
the art might be in low effort mode but remembering is also some effort!

Now I have finished scanning another drawing game
http://bicyclesonthemoon.info/d/drawing/swry-jpg.zip
In this game people have to make a drawing matching the words prepared by each player and then revealed
(words are in Polish but drawings are universal)
(my drawings are the ones signed as "B", obviously)

EstherTb

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
This is what happens when I doodle at work. I only have sticky notes!

signal-2024-04-10-06-56-19-888.jpg

EstherTb

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Did some sketching today...was fun! Worked some cape dynamics as well as a new character design possibly.

And yes...I took a towel and used it as my 'cape'. It was the only cloth I could find. I used a hairband and safety pin to make it look more 'capey'.

I wouldn't say these are necessarily low effort, but they weren't high effort either...so Kinda Medium