low effort art

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
View attachment 10292

Tried out Rebelle 7 quickly tonight for some practice before bed
Look, I understand that effort is relative, and all of us Cresnovians have varying levels of strengths and skills.
But even so, I simply can not accept this is low effort?!

Zules

maybe Exvulnerum wasn't a mistake
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Look, I understand that effort is relative, and all of us Cresnovians have varying levels of strengths and skills.
Well, hmm, it's not exactly low effort, but it wasn't high effort either because I didn't have enough time to put as much effort in as I would have normally. Kinda tricky to categorize.

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
Well, hmm, it's not exactly low effort, but it wasn't high effort either because I didn't have enough time to put as much effort in as I would have normally. Kinda tricky to categorize.
Just make a thread called "awesome art" and you can put all your stuff in there with correct categorisation confidence ;-)

Storel

Life is uncertain -- eat dessert first!
Umbration

Cognizance
"Medium effort" doesn't sound that tricky to me...

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Was thinking about doing a high effort, but it's kinda late in the day and I gots to go to bed. So I just gave it some color and yea.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Tried my hand at drawing a dragon. Was not satisfied with it so I kinda gave up. Will have to try again another day. But it was good practice, I guess?