☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Ah yes... silly me... how could I forget...

*speed reads "Twilight for dummies"*

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Exvulnerum probably wouldn't exist without Twilight. The angsty teenage feels it gave me... all poured into the angsty comic you see now...

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Exvulnerum probably wouldn't exist without Twilight. The angsty teenage feels it gave me... all poured into the angsty comic you see now...
My understanding of twilight:

Old man hangs around highschool to date teenage girls. Then his vampire family fights another werewolf dude's family because they both like this girl. For some reason the vampires are covered in glitter during the day and don't combust, and all the werewolves are shirtless and can transform on demand.

If you can't tell, my knowledge of the franchise comes from idle-viewing because my cousins wanted to watch it and it was 2008 and I didn't have a phone.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
My understanding of twilight:

Old man hangs around highschool to date teenage girls. Then his vampire family fights another werewolf dude's family because they both like this girl. For some reason the vampires are covered in glitter during the day and don't combust, and all the werewolves are shirtless and can transform on demand.

If you can't tell, my knowledge of the franchise comes from idle-viewing because my cousins wanted to watch it and it was 2008 and I didn't have a phone.
I mean, I wasn't into the movies at all... I watched the first one and thought they got Edward all wrong. He was supposed to be charming. But yeah, factually he's a creepy old man. Won't argue that.

And that just means Dzuna is our creepy old man.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

Oegyein now canonically has shark teeth

TheJLT

Hard of hearing
Umbration

Cognizance