Learning More About Each Other Game

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
Depends how you define 'old-timey'. I don't care too much for classical. I do listen to music from the forties though to modern stuff.

If TUBM could visit any point in history when (and where) would you go and why?
I would go back to when Friedrich Nietzsche was alive and tell him about the consequences of the death of God, so that the time loop would be complete.

TUBM's favorite western movie?

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
An odd choice, but Rango. Something about the hero's search for identity appeals to me. A close second is The Good The Bad & The Ugly, because Clint Eastwood.

TUBM has an unusual talent?

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I don't have any particular talent whatsoever.

What's TUBM's favorite clothing apparel they own?

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Which T-shirt do I like best..... My Project Appleseed is my most up there.

TUBM likes epic, awesome, super cool, and sweet guns. (real guns)

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I do. By definition, if they are awesome, they inspire awe.

TUBM's Oldest memory of a dream? (The one that happens when you are asleep)

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I do. By definition, if they are awesome, they inspire awe.

TUBM's Oldest memory of a dream? (The one that happens when you are asleep)
Have this one dream from when I slept at my Grandparents' house, about 15 years ago. I was about 3 and the only reason I remember this is because of how horrified it made me.

On some island somewhere, I was stranded along with an older Asian woman and my cousin. It was clear the only way off the island involved me touching something that looked like a lava lamp in the middle of the landmass, which turned me into some grotesque hulk-like monster, (though I'd describe it more like a warp-spasm from the Irish legend Cú Chullain), I grabbed my fellow archipelago prisoners and made an escape across a natural bridge of rocks, weaving around sharks and similar monsters.

I then woke up terrified, convinced I could see the monster version of myself in the corner of the room, until my Grandpa woke up and reassured me.

TUBM has had a surreal experience in real life?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Reading eggsnyoom

How many Webtoons does TUBM read?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I assuming you're meaning specifically the webtoons app and not just webcomics in general?

The answer is between 2 and 7 depending on the criteria. The only two (so far) I'm caught up on and read every update are Lore Olympus and My Deepest Secret. For Exvulnerum,well, I'm caught up online... I plan to reread it through webtoon but I've only done a handful of chapters so far.

Does TUBM type with their fingers on the home row?

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
Nah, I'm an index only kinda guy. Keyboards are generally too small for my hands to fit comfortably on. I also tend to opt into larger phones for the same reason.

TUBM struggles with something.
Talking to humans who have the advantage in conversations. I hate it so much. I wish that all my conversations could be like the ones I have with complete strangers.

TUBM knows a relatively famous person?

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
One of my church's pastor's is a somewhat famous spray-paint artist. He does graffiti murals around the area and for the church.

I assuming you're meaning specifically the webtoons app and not just webcomics in general?

The answer is between 2 and 7 depending on the criteria. The only two (so far) I'm caught up on and read every update are Lore Olympus and My Deepest Secret. For Exvulnerum,well, I'm caught up online... I plan to reread it through webtoon but I've only done a handful of chapters so far.

View attachment 3951

Does TUBM type with their fingers on the home row?
Ha, what kind of webtoon is Like it or Not? It sounds like an incredibly funny and well written comic by an incredibly smart and handsome author.

TUBM has a favorite snack food for bingewatching?

Reactions: Rue

EstherTb

Best FireBender
Umbration

Duality
Ice when it’s hot and chips when it’s cold

TUBM likes social media?

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
:eveywtf: What is this "social media" you speak of?

TUBM's favorite "scientist" to watch is Neil Degrasse Tyson? If not than NAME YOURS

EstherTb

Best FireBender
Umbration

Duality
:eveywtf: What is this "social media" you speak of?

TUBM's favorite "scientist" to watch is Neil Degrasse Tyson? If not than NAME YOURS
It's totally Katy Perry! MATH IS PROBABLY RELATED TO SCIENCE

TUBM has an epic desktop background?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Well epic is kind of subjective, but I like mine.

This might come as a shocker, but historically I've been a person that changes my wallpaper constantly. But I've pretty much used this one the entire time since I got my PC 2 or 3 years ago. Except briefly when I used an Animal Crossing promo shot before the game came out. :')

Does TUBM have an epic phone background?

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos

Not epic, but I do find it quite beautiful.

TUBM has an epic story to tell?

Reactions: Rue

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
One day, that was no different from any other, there was a special snake that was looking for lunch. Different from real reptiles, the snake had emotions and a family. This snake's name was Dale. Dale was quite long for his species, so this hunt should not be too difficult. As he was sliding along, Dale had an uneasy feeling that he was being watched. Suddenly, a frightful feeling of doom enveloped the serpent. A shadow directly in front of him was quickly encroaching on him. He barely had time to look up and dodge out of the way of the tumbling mass of feathers a beak and claws. "What in the beautiful name of the sky!?" The falcon said abruptly as she stood in the place the snakes head had been a second earlier. "I never expected a worthy opponent!" She continued. Dale looked confused at this strange sound emanating from the terrifying predator that was probably going to kill him. "My name is Cindy!" She exclaimed. "What is your name so that we may do honorable battle?!" This set of circumstances would confuse anyone witnessing it. For falcons are not supposed to talk, yet this one clearly could. Unfortunately for Cindy, the snake in front of her could not understand what she was saying. Also she was not smart enough to know that her prey could not understand her. "Then I will erase you as a fool without a name!" She cried with malicious intent. She jumped into the air and readied herself for battle as the snake started to flee.
To be continued.... NEVER!!! AND I SHAN'T CORRECT ANY OF THE GRAMMAR!!!!

TUBM knows what 6d chess would be?

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
complicated. it would be complicated. it would also be interesting.
but yes, i also know what the basic idea would involve.

TUBM thinks higher dimensional chess or go would be more interesting?

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
complicated. it would be complicated. it would also be interesting.
but yes, i also know what the basic idea would involve.

TUBM thinks higher dimensional chess or go would be more interesting?
4th dimensional chess is interesting enough. 5th dimensional chess is very complicated, and very interesting...... 6th dimensional chess is too complicated and too interesting.

TUBM likes to exercise by running?

Last edited:

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Oh yeah. It'a more of a recent thing but I've started running and jogging a LOT.

TUBM has an odd preferred exercise method?