Very much so 0-0

Ain't the best at it, but I think I can hold my own at dictionary XD

TUBM reads a ton of Webcomics?

Tee

The Seeker of Knowledge
Super Patron
Umbration

Cognizance
I used to. Then I started working full time. The only real ones I read anymore are Exvulnerum (of course), Flipside, Not A Villain, Two Kinds, XKCD and Oglaf (NSFW). Occasionally I also checkout Buni Comic and Bug Martini for a laugh but I don't keep up to date on them. I guess that is quite a bit isn't it?

I used to read a bunch more and I am sad that I can't even remember some of them. Like there was this one set on another planet colonised by humans. The main character was a genetically engineered wolf and there was a robot and an alien. There was an attempt by a middle manager to take over the world using the robots. Good comic, can't remember its name.

EDIT: I went on a treasure hunt. It is apparently still going. It is called Freefall.

TUBM has never climbed a mountain?

Last edited:

TheJLT

Lusa Incredibly EVIL Goofball
I have scaled two "mountains". Enchanted Rock and Guadalupe Peak are the mountains I have climbed.

TUBM is any good a role playing?

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I uh.... May have some experience...

*Minecraft flashbacks*

*Cringes*

TUBM has a Netflix recommendation?

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
I'd suggest "Documentary Now". It's a mockumentary show with a whole bunch of brilliant ex-SNL folks, where they parody a different existing documentary each episode, with results ranging from psychological horror to an amazing farce of a VICE story.

TUBM has been outside much this past week?

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
lmaoooo, I'm in essential service; I don't get time at home.

TUBM's favorite actor/actress is who?

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
Danny DeVito.

TUBM has interesting socks?

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
//pics or they're not real

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Bruh YEEEEEEES I am SO into socks its not funny!!!
Sadly, my pride and joy, my ashi dashi pencil socks are long since tossed out from me wearing out some big ol' holes in them.

Although I'll admit, my sock collection has grown more mundane the past couple years since I work in a shoe store and now mostly buy socks from there with my employee discount. Lmao.

Edit: And here's some pics! Lol.

Does TUBM sleep with some kind of light on? (Nightlight, TV, etc)

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I like to see what time it is in the middle of the night, and I accidentally bought a really bright digital wall clock, so yes there's lots of light, help.

Does TUBM sing in the shower?

Reactions: Rue

TheJLT

No. Unless you count imagining an orchestra playing an elaborate piece as "singing in the shower".

TUBM has a strong imagination? Strong enough to Picture yourself in a completely imaginary location? Interacting with imaginary people?

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
unfortunately yes. I tend to fade into idle daydreams on a regular occasion, even when I need to focus on something important 0-0

TUBM understands the superiority of Apple juice to all other fruit drinks?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Absolutely not. THIS is the superior fruit juice. Apple would not even break my top 5.

TUBM usually gets 8 hours of sleep?

TheJLT

Yes actually... Ever since the "lock-down" I have been enjoying some much needed sleep.

(side note to the user above me: Most juice is actually mostly apple juice with some added flavor to trick you into thinking you are drinking other fruits' juices.)

TUBM know's many facts irreverent to survival and societal progress? (aka fun facts)

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Indeed! Useless yet entertaining facts make up 80% of my knowledge!

(To TUAM, so this solidifies the fact that Apple juice truly IS the superior juice! Huzzah!)

TUBM gets weird-eye-feelingTM when they go to sleep too late?

Tee

The Seeker of Knowledge
Super Patron
Umbration

Cognizance
I am sorry I am not familiar with your trade marked weird-eye-feeling. If you want, we can discuss more in a potential investors meeting.

(To TUAM: Apple juice is actually just very high in fructose, which means it is highly addictive and unhealthy.)

TUBM has experienced the power of building both the hanging gardens and the temple of artimis in the same city in Civ 6

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
nnnnope :) I have some pace troubles with my PC and hence can't run Civ XD

(To TUAM: No it's not. I can quit whenever I want... o-o)

TUBM actually managed to buy hand sanitizer?

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I have not, though just washing your hands with soap works just as well.

TUBM has played an Assassin's Creed game?

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
tl;dr - Yes. Also, in doing so, I forced a youth-camp to ban electronic devices because they were worried I was a psychopath.

My old church youth-group did annual Summer camps (Which was really just a week out in bushland in mid-January). When I first started going, I was about 13 and super SUPER shy. One guy brought his Xbox to play with some of the older kids and leaders, but the only time they were all free from activities and leader-duties was in the late afternoon, leaving the console free for the rest of the day. As any introverted adolescent would have done when stuck in the middle of nowhere surrounded by extroverts, I clung to that Xbox harder than I've clung onto dear life. Lo and behold, the game I was playing was Brotherhood, which was not exactly the most family-friendly game ever made. Again, this was a CHURCH youth camp, so a young teenager stuck in a dark room by himself murdering historical figures was not exactly the most preferable situation for the Youth Pastors. In the end, my legacy is being the reason my old youth group bans technology on their camp-trips.

TUBM enjoys something BECAUSE of how bad it is?