Learning More About Each Other Game

TheJLT

Lusa Incredibly EVIL Goofball
I am a blue belt in karate...

TUBM studied a martial art besides karate?

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Ju Jitsu. Not for long but enough to defend myself if needs be. Additionally I learned the basics of Taekwando from a book that my grandpa had before he passed. I did some research and turns out it's likely north Korean tkd and now I'm scared :)

TUBM has a busy day ahead of them?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Today's a normal day of trying to draw fast enough to get to scripting, plotting, Webtoons formatting, and album production so... pretty much, yes

TUBM likes to wear sunglasses?

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
:cool: yes.

But they don't fit over my normal glasses and I don't have prescription shades ;-;

TUBM has a really rad recipe they're willing to share?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
:cool: yes.

But they don't fit over my normal glasses and I don't have prescription shades ;-;

TUBM has a really rad recipe they're willing to share?
I don't cook anything. @Avidro loves food.

RIP @Avidro , RIP

TUBM feels sorry for @Avidro ?

TheJLT

Yes. If I didn't know how to cook eggs, taco salad, spaghetti, apple pie, brownies, oatmeal cookies, veggie soup, turkey, potato soup, etc... I would be very sad.

TUBM likes to draw but is terrible at it?

Auron

Confused
Umbration

Essence
Kiiind of? I don't draw often.

TUBM likes hugs/cuddles?

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Pfft, What? No. I'm a manly man, I don't need "hugs" and "cuddles".

.... yes.... yes I do.....

What's the weirdest thing TUBM learned this week?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
The verb "sit" is defined as: to adopt or be in a position in which one's weight is supported by one's buttocks rather than one's feet and one's back is upright--which sounds reasonable enough, but when you think about it... adopting a sitting position and being in a sitting position are two distinct actions which look very different; one is a transitional movement, the other is a relaxed posture. This ambiguity actually creates a problem when searching for reference images of the former because all you end up getting is the latter.

TUBM wants to share how the verb "sit" works in a language other than English?

TheJLT

I don't want to get into the semantics of that whole conversation. I would prefer sitting around, doing nothing.

TUBM is feeling well? Any signs of sickness?

TheJLT

One time, when I was 4 maybe 5, me and my family had just got back from church. We lived in the middle of the hill country (Texas) and it was summer. I can't really remember the details, but I remember everyone got out of the vehicle except my youngest sister, who was in a car seat. She was below/around 1 year old. Everyone forgot about her.... Thank goodness about 30 mins later I went back outside and kinda heard her crying.... That is why you need to keep an eye on your kids. Don't think someone else can take care of them.

TUBM remembers strange things, but forgets everything else?

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
Yeah, like obscure tv references. There's one episode of Qi [Quite Interesting (a comedy panel show)] that sprang to mind today actually from series E, about electricity. It mentioned lightning and a certain park ranger called Roy.

TUBM wants something but isn't allowed/can't have it.

TheJLT

I have everything I want. Yeah, working in the customer service area really made me dislike needy people.

TUBM has ever entertained the idea of joining the big leagues in sports?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Neverrrr!

TUBM has virtual meetings now?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Meetings are not a part of my life, virtual or otherwise.

What perfectly normal thing is TUBM afraid of?

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I'm afraid of both Snakes and Spiders, which makes Australia THE WORST place for me to be. Any chance America is looking for more citizens?

I'm also afraid of bridges. Not heights or falling, just the feeling of instability beneath me...

TUBM has built a paradise out of their isolation?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
We have 2 sweet cats so it's always been paradise

TUBM has stayed hydrated today?

TheJLT

No. My water filter was broken and I didn't want to change it. Just got around to doing it. I feel great after drinking water.

TUBM has kept themselves from starving to death?