Learning More About Each Other Game

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I have. In VR, too. I rarely play, cuz when I do, I just roam around aimlessly for an hour or two, then I get too dizzy and just disconnect.
I suppose it's better with friends, but I don't have any who play that.

What's TUBM's favourite food?

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
Bibimbap! It's a bowl of rice, covered in meat, mushrooms, egg, kimchi, and chilli sauce, then mixed together while still hot and sizzling! The only downside is that if you aren't fast enough, the roce burns and gets stuck on the sides of the bowl ~_~

TUBM suffers from terrible wifi as a result of their geographical location?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Yes. Actually the WiFi company we had for years was scamming us with a plan we didn’t qualify for. We were paying for something we geographically could not get...we dropped them and got a different WiFi.

TUBM favorite vacation spot?

Reactions: Rue

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Ahh you’ve asked the hardest questions! Haha I think I love the fact that I’m a Christian. That’s my best quality because everything comes from that.

What is TUBM seeking to improve about thyself

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Constantly and always, whether for better or worse. I tend to get hyper tunnel vision trying to improve one part of myself that I tend to neglect other aspects of my life. I think I've been getting better at balancing it though, ironically.

TUBM enjoys obscure music and artisan coffee, yet refuses to admit they're a hipster?

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
While I do enjoy obscure music, I don't like coffee, and I can't grow a beard, so there's no way I'm a hipster.

What's TUBM's favourite thing to do when they're bored?

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
Finding dumber and dumber ways of injuring myself.
Sing, dance, re-write song lyrics to annoy/encourage people, sports and browse the forums, all dependant on the time and people available.

TUBM Who is your favourite Looney Tunes character?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Bugs of course! Something about his constant apathy to danger in exchange for witty remarks and one liners appealed to little Oegyein while growing up without the internet.

TUBM enjoys making convoluted plans for otherwise simple activities?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
No, but I do it anyway due to anxiety :notokay:

What's TUBM's earliest memory?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
The order of my earlier life events is... fuzzy, to say the least, but I've narrowed my three most earliest memories out with full confidence that at least one of them is probably likely to be maybe my first memory:

1. Falling off a slide as a wee toddler, directly onto my head and falling unconscious for a while
2. Jumping into a swimming pool with no knowledge of how to swim and nearly drowning
3. Accidentally hugging some woman's leg who I thought was my mother because she was wearing the same jeans and I was too smol to see their faces.

Of these three, the last one hurts the most. ;-;

TUBM has an embarrassing childhood memory?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I pulled a #3 when I was a kid. I was in some sort of arcade with my dad and he crossed paths with someone who had similar clothes, so I started following them instead, and I followed them all the way to the exit at which point they closed the door in my face instead of holding it for me, and I was very confused. And smol.

So I guess that can count as my embarrassing childhood memory!

Does TUBM take more pictures of people or animals?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
People! I only have a couple pictures of my dog even after all this time lol

TUBM has a fantastic sibling?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
I have three "Okay" to "Kinda terrible" younger brothers, do those add up to one fantastic one?

TUBM recognizes the superiority of Christmas over Halloween?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Yessss however the only downside to Christmas is that it’s the last holiday in the string whereas Halloween is the first and you can look forward to more. AFTER Christmas is over there’s just...January. Although that’s my birthday month so it’s not quite so depressing

When is TUBM’s B-day?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
March 1st! The beginning of Fall in the southern hemisphere! (unless you're in the north, in which It's spring, one of the worst seasons), It's where i got my (self applied) nickname "King of Autumn".

Also, I'd like to notify you that you seemed to forget about New Years, the ACTUAL last holiday in the string :D

TUBM has a movie they really need to watch?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Well on my personal list are some Satoshi Kon and Ghibli movies that I haven't seen yet.
Otherwise most popular and/or classic movies...? :backupamber:

It's where i got my (self applied) nickname "King of Autumn".
Soooooooo cooooooooooool! 🤩
Autumn is my favorite holiday and, truely, the only thing I care about in life.

TUBM has played a Fire Emblem game before?

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Cognizance