Learning More About Each Other Game

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
Korean heritage. With the whole k-pop craze, I've noticed a slight rise in respect from non-koreans around me when I tell them I'm Korean...

Respect which immediately disappears when they learn I cannot sing any bts songs nor dance. In fact, the only song I can fully sing in Korean is an old lullaby my Grandpa used to sing called "산토끼" or "Mountain Bunny"

TUBM has a secret superpower?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
If I share it, it won't be a secret anymore, but I'll share it anyway to keep the thread moving:
flaring my nostrils super fast

Would TUBM rather receive a long, heartfelt email or a short, heartfelt handwritten letter from a good friend?

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
Hmm... If they wrote me a letter I'd probably need a month to decipher their writing, but if they sent me an email it would probably get lost amongst the spam. I'll go letter.

TUBM When was the last time you caused/got in trouble?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I'm gonna be honest, I really had to rack my brain to think of an answer for this one.
At work, sometimes I'm reminded about how I'm supposed to be an annoying salesperson.
I do okay getting people to sign up for our free rewards program, but it's a lot harder to talk someone into spending money on socks. And I'm not really interested in convincing them.

And I still don't do it 95% of the time.

TUBM, what is something you're proud of?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
This one sketch I drew:

TUBM has an ambitious bucket list?

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
My bucket list includes, amongst other things, driving a 700hp+ supercar, getting a helicopter pilot's license, and spending the end of my life happily on Mars once Elon has a working spaceship.

TUBM can't do something that most people can?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Sleep. That or drawing while listening to Jon Bellion and drinking coffee with tonnes of milk

TUBM can actually dance

Last edited:

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
HECK YEAH! I'M THE MOST COMPETITIVE PERSON ON EARTH! NO ONE'S MORE COMPETITIVE THAN ME!

TUBM has a talent they want to be better at

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
I want to get better at visualizing 3-D space in calculus! I do really well with concepts, but it's a challenge to tweak that visual headspace to the constraints of the problem at hand.

TUBM has a favorite water sport to play/spectate?

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
Kayaking is pretty good fun, though I did break my nose whilst trying to show off by doing a roll and headbutting a rock (damn my big nose).

What is the silliest hat TUBM owns?

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Cognizance
temmie

TUBM has a favorite emoticon/typing addition?

Reactions: Rue

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
A while ago I invented something called "emojoes", a portmanteau of "emoji" and the shorthand of my name. Those were my favorite ㅇㅅㅇ

TUBM has never read a ya novel

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Emojoe's Unicoded Adventure

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
TUBM has never read a ya novel
Not to the best of my knowledge. Generally I don't read much in the way of fiction outside of a couple of webcomics, but there not really novels in the classical sense.

TUBM has bought something intending to use it, but never got round to it?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Roller skates! They are still in the package...

TUBM rememberers their favorite teacher from school?