Learning More About Each Other Game

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I have no sense of direction. In fact, my sense of direction is so bad, it's practically negative in that you can almost always guarantee I'm going to go the wrong way if I even slightly deviate from familiar routes.
Even with a map.

One time Charlie and I were in Chinatown in San Francisco and even using the maps on my phone I led us in every wrong direction possible. I even got us onto the wrong bus.

TUBM, what's something nostalgic for you?

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
VHS tapes and the game cube. I remember I was living in a flat with only one brother, we'd play Smash Melee on this big ol' box tv with convex glass. I'm pretty sure I mained Link, but it might have also been Pikachu, being the absolute weeb I am.

TUBM Thinks they were born in the wrong time?

Reactions: Rue

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
I was supposed to be born mid May but ended up overcooked by a couple of weeks, so technically I was born at the wrong time.

Who is TUBM's favourite Doctor? (As in Doctor Who, not your GP)

Jimothy

Aspiring Reader of Chapter 13
Umbration

Radiance
I know he only got one season, but dammit if Christopher Eccleston wasn't my absolute favorite doctor.

TUBM's favorite TV show?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I was thinking about this recently, and it's definitely a tie between Avatar: The Last Airbender and Bojack Horseman.
Both of them are perfect 11/10's in my book.

Does TUBM have plans for Halloween?

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I'll probably be playing my Spooky Scary Music Playlist™ all day long, to annoy my mom and my bro :p

How tall is TUBM?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
5'7" WHICH IS TALL... OKAY!??!?
*Cries in denial*

TUBM has younger siblings/cousins who are taller than them?

Marken

nerd in all the things that you can be a nerd in.
Umbration

Cognizance
no, i don't. i am the oldest of my siblings and cousins by at least 5 years (depending on which sibling/cousin), so i have quite a bit of height on them, at least until they start becoming teenagers.

my mom, on the other hand, is the shortest of her siblings, despite being the second oldest of nine.

TUBM has new shoes?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
I have a few friends!
A few from school (Despite recently graduating), church, youth group, Cresnov.

Especially that last one, y'all are great :D

TUBM once forced themselves to like something they hated, and now can't go back to their old ways?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Aight, sit down cuz this is bout to get WILD.

I have this friend whose interests include ice skating, and damn if she isn't good at it. So much so, she decided to host her birthday party at her local ice rink.

My plan was to rock up, have some fun, ice skate a bit, and go home as the cool guy, but unfortunately no one told me that I can't skate. I spent the night slipping over onto my rear and in general constant pain. I embarassed myself a few times with lame jokes in desperation to redeem myself, and generally made a fool of myself throughout the night.

Eventually, we were pulled off the rink for cake and all that jazz.

By this point, I was content with cutting my losses and going home, but I knew there had to be SOME WAY to make my mark, but I just couldn't figure out where or when.

Lo and behold, the supervisor walks in. Now. Another thing I was told was that I would be the only guy there. I didn't really mind since I already knew a few of the guests and could hold a comfortable conversation with them, but the supervisor (a skinny, 18-20-something dude) clearly had better things to do than sit around hearing a bunch of adolescent girls (+ adolescent boy) sit around talking about weeb stuff. So he pops in and says:

"Is everyone good?"

And thus was my opening.

Without wasting a second I replied, "actually, I'm Chaotic Neutral".

And life.

Left.

His eyes.

You could see the hopeless recognition in his face. He was incapable of responding no matter how hard he tried...

And I was victorious...

TUBM has never read "Frankenstein"?

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Omg, this is brilliant xD
And no, I didn't read it.

What's the last place TUBM travelled to?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
The state my in-laws live in, to visit them and have a birthday party!

TUBM likes or dislikes caterpillars and why?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality

Has TUBM ever LARPed?

Edit: I should specify that I really legitimately want to go to Boston in the fall and this was not merely a joke

Last edited:

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
No, but I really really REALLY want to! It looks like so much fun!
On a slightly unrelated note, it reminds me how bad I want to do BoxWars sometime. It's like a giant battle in which all weapons, vehicles, mecha-t-rexes are composed entirely out of recycled cardboard!

TUBM doesn't celebrate Halloween

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I don't celebrate Halloween.
I celebrate Nightmare Night.

TUBM has an uncommon hobby?