Learning More About Each Other Game

Marken

nerd in all the things that you can be a nerd in.
Umbration

Cognizance
almost as good as chapter 13.

TUBM enjoys thinking?

Smiley100P

The only Ace Attorney you need
Umbration

Innervation
About chapter 13 among other things, yes.

TUBM has watched the latest pewdiepie minecraft?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Nope! I actually don't use YouTube all that often and I don't watch PewDiePie.
(Chapter 13)

TUBM ate fast food today?

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
Yeah... I got a pork buger with MAX POWER sauce...
I couldn't handle the power.
Just like the people in chapter 13 can't handle fire.

TUBM is cynical and pessimistic?

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
I'm a bit of a cynic and pessimist in their most literal sense ^^; I'd like to think I have a positive mindset most of the time, but my immediate reaction to something good happening is "Let's see how long this will go before something bad comes along", or usually I'll jump on the worst-case scenario as the most likely outcome of a situation. For instance, there's no way the people in chapter 13 are gonna survive ;-;

Despite the looming darkness of "worst-case-scanario-itis", it doesn't stop me from enjoying the good moments I do have :D

TUBM enjoys flash games.

Edit: And/or has strong opinions about Flash ending now after so many years of use ;-;

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
One of my favorite games ever runs on flash! Elements: The Game! I really hope flash ending motivates the developer to come back and update the game because he hasn't in many years, even though there's still an active community for it. unlike the community that lives in chapter 13's apartments

TUBM has a name picked out for their next/future pet?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Haetae! In Korean culture, 해태 is a guardian lion with scales that protects temples and important buildings. I'd be really upset if anything happened to my current dog (a british bulldog named Roxy), but Haetae would be a fitting succesor to her position. The people in chapter 13 might need a haetae right now .o.

TUBM longs for the 90s to return.

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I long only for the next page of Chapter 13.

TUBM enjoyed a game recently?

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I spent quite a bit too long this afternoon enjoying a strategy planning session for my Fantasy Baseball playoffs. Specifically, I aimed to optimize my stolen base production by scheduling the addition of free agents with high brWAR prior to their facing another team with a high number of stolen bases allowed. ⚾ 🤓 🗓

Of course, all this planning could be for naught if the players I'm targeting get injured... like the poor souls of Chapter 13...

TUBM has soaring aspirations?

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
I guess. I mean I only want to destroy the world. That will end all suffering so noone will have to suffer like those people in chapter 13.

TUBM is planning an awesome supprise for someone they like?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Well, @Avidro 's birthday is soon so I should probably start thinking about getting him a present 🤣 But he already gets to read chapter 13 thanks to me, so I'm not sure I can top that, right???

How many forums has TUBM been an active member of?

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Hmmm. As far as I can remember, maybe 5?

-Here so far, obviously, because I'm SO excited about chapter 13.
-Waaay back in the 00's I was active on Gaia, I had somewhere between 30k-35k posts.
-Currently I'm active on Goatlings, with around 700-800 posts right now.

-I was semi active in the forum of a browser game called.... Miss..... Miss Bimbo... :westembarrassed: (it shut down and I switched to the original French version, Ma Bimbo)
-And, related to that, after some absolutely BATSHIT BONKERS Miss Bimbo drama, I was semi active on a "fan" forum called... O.... Occupy Bimboland.... :chagrinedamber:

TUBM has won some contests before?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
I won a skin contest on a Minecraft creative server once? Does that count?

Also, looked up "Miss Bimbo", and honestly, what came up was more disturbing than chapter 13 XD remember to use safe search, kiddos!

TUBM has a guilty pleasure song? (Remember, there is no judgement here. Unless your favorite guilty song is anything by Taylor Swift.)

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
All my songs are guilty pleasure songs....
I get super embarased about any of my music. I guess I'm just scared other people wont like it. I've been trying to be better about that hence why I am semi-active on the rate what the user about you is listening to thread.

TUBM wants to move overseas?

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
Its over. The chain has been broken and we no longer have to reference Chapter 13
I get super embarased about any of my music. I guess I'm just scared other people wont like it. I've been trying to be better about that hence why I am semi-active on the rate what the user about you is listening to thread.

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
The... the chain... what did you do? WHAT DID YOU DO!?!?!? *Tackles, Joe Merryweather style*

In all seriousness though,
I want to move to Korea! I've probably over-expressed it by now, but I'm a quarter Korean, and it's a culture that resonates with me more than any other! Not bashing where I currently live, but it's not exactly... "The image of elegance", as you would call it.

... Plus I hate southern weather. There's no snow and it's way too hot. ;-;

TUBM has had a dream that they were so sure was real and was confused when they woke up in the morning?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I dreamed my dad yelled at me and woke up...he wasn't there!

TUBM has a serious but cheesy hobby?

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance

NOOOOO! THE CHAIN REFERENCE!

Marken

Umbration

Cognizance
@EstherTb oh, um...

no, not really.

TUBM is disappointed that the chain was broken?