Learning More About Each Other Game

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
You mean like not joining Cresnov earlier right?

In all seriousness yes, I found something whilst working on a customers car that keeps me up sometimes (if i'm on at like 2am-3am UCT its probably why). I don't regret finding it, or the chain of events it started, I just regret seeing it and then having to show it my manager. Suffice to say I don't think this is the place to share what 'it' was.

Then ask privately.

On the day of my birth I was accidentally choking myself with my own umbilical chord;
I died and had to be resuscitated so we're both good at scaring our parents in that respect.

TUBM Would consider themselves an optimist?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Depends on who I’m with X3

TUBM likes/owns chickens?

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Cognizance
owned previously, multiple times. stupid raccons. then my family moved, and our backyard is currently too small for any :(

TUBM has a second favorite color?

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
White! Beating Black, but before gray, though technically those aren't colors.

TUBM is uncannily similar in behavior to a fictional character.

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
Captain Edmund Blackadder from Blackadder Goes Forth. In the way he deals with the futility of a situation through sarcasm.
The final episode has to be one of the best bits of writing I've seen for a show of any type. When George finally admits he's scared it always brings a tear to my eye.
Has TUBM seen any of the Blackadder series?

Last edited:

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Sad to say I have not.

TUBM has a favorite cereal?
Let me tell you, all cereals where I am SUCK. They taste like sawdust that's been pressed into a brick and sold as some patriotic symbol. I do, however, really want to try Lucky Charms or Cookie Crunch, but they don't exist here.

TUBM has a recent humorous personal anecdote they would like to share.

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
A cautionary tale of why I should not be left unattended for too long.
So it's the middle of the summer holidays over here at the moment, which means work can get a little slow with the kids being on holiday nobody wants to spend time having work done to their car. I don't blame them, its been hot and wet, and I don't really care for working it this weather too much anyways. On to the story.
Last week for a couple of days it was just me and the supervisor in (The manager was on his jollies and there's one guy off on long term sick). We'd done a few jobs but the work dried up around 11:30 so we just did some general cleaning then I went for lunch. Whilst in the back the supervisor comes in and asks if I can hold the fort (I found out later that his child had to go to the hospital, she's okay though). That left me alone with nothing to do. A couple of smaller jobs turned up but nothing strenuous and I'm getting kinda bored, when I see about 2ft of PVC and have a great idea. I grab a hacksaw from my toolbox and trim it to about 15-16 inches and attached an air line attachment to the one end. Then cut the remaining part in half and sticking one piece to the top and the other at a right angle at the bottom (it took like 15 mins tops). I then set up some targets and started using compressed air to fire tyre valves down the workshop.

I do not endorse such behaviour.... but it was the best half hour of my week and stopped me loosing my mind from boredom. Inactive hands make me a sad panda.

What is TUBM's favourite season?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Summer is definitely my favorite! There’s no school, no allergies, and no cold!

What does TUBM do for a living?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
As a totally normal not-an-alien human being, Breathing, eating, and consuming oxidane are all things I do to sustain my life. Much like you all fellow humans.

I do, however, wish to achieve an arts Ph.D. to teach English in university and write a book, generate enough income to focus on elaborate webcomics.

TUBM has a horrifying childhood memory of something ridiculous

Marken

keeper of the likes
Umbration

Cognizance
i have two prominently ridiculous childhood memories. one horrifying, the other, i was more awestruck at the time. the horrifying (and more recent) one first:

back when we owned chickens, my little brother used to pick them up, and play with them. one time, he started spinning and hopping around with one in his arms, and then its neck cracked. in surprise, he dropped it, and it proceeded to run around the backyard for a while, with its head flopping around, until it fell over, dead. unfortunately, i looked out the window at the time when he dropped it. ew.

the much more distant and ridiculous one: i lived in Arizona at the time, and was fairly young. i was playing in the back yard (i think on a trike) and i looked across the yard to see a HUGE tumbleweed, about 2-3 times my size.
and then it tumbled over the fencegate and away.

TUBM will share a ridiculous-but-true fact.

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
Preston North End have the longest title drought in all major sports having last won the football league in the 1888/9 season.

TUBM can play an instrument?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
Violin and Ukulele

TUBM has a unique talent

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Uhh... let's see. Well, I've got depression and write music, but the two never intersect! I'm pretty sure that's unique.

What's TUBM's default when the cameraman says, "Alright, silly faces!"?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Peace sign...and a smile but a weird smile. Like related to the grinch but not creepy or as weird or funny.

What is TUBMs favorite type of baby animal? (Put a pic if you want to demonstrate cuteness)

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
BulldogPups

TUBM has a food they constantly crave.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Cheese

What's TUBM's default when the cameraman says, "Alright, silly faces!"?
This is such a good question! ...I never know what to do!!

What was the last thing TUBM ate and how would TUBM rate it out of 10?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I had a donut and it was sooo good 10/10.

Last thing TUBM ate?

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
Chicken sammie

TUBM has a series they haven't finished reading/watching but really wants to?

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
SOOOOOOO many! Let's see, BNHA, Jojo's Bizzare Adventure, Final Space, Shingeki No Kyoujin, I'm STILL not finished with Bleach, Several webcomics, and a number of books which, if I were to list out, would be enough to ironically fill an entire book.

TUBM has to choose between being stuck in the world of "The Hunger Games" (The Twelve Districts) or the world of "Divergent" (The Five Factions)