Learning More About Each Other Game

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
Not anymore.

TUBM spaces out sometimes and looses track of everything, usually whilst doing something important.

Oegyein

King of Autumn
Umbration

Duality
Guilty as charged!

TUBM has a corny catch-phrase irl?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Does laughing maniacally count?

TUBM still watches TV now and then?

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Does recorded stuff count? Because I mainly use it to rewatch The Newsroom.

TUBM has a busy day ahead of them?

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
Nope just finished mine, now a nice evening to relax.

TUBM has made a fool of themselves recently? (specifics not necessary)

Okie Okie

Spiritual Psychic
Umbration

Essence
One time my older brothers and I did a very simplified musical reenactment of the David and Goliath story for a church. I have also done some on stage singing and sign language performances for other churches, but that was so long ago I barely remember them. So I used to but no, not anymore.

TUBM has a favorite movie?

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
My day was pretty good, but it would have been better if not for global warming.

TUBM has a funny story?

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
A guy I used to work with reversed a customers car off a ramp into another customers van. Then instead of stopping, he did what any sane person would do drove straight over the ramp and through a rack of approximately 70 tyres and my toolbox. I had been standing behind it until I heard the bang when he hit the van and went to see what happened.

Or the time we broke a light playing football in the back of the depot, there's a longer story to that. I've found tons of weird stuff in customers cars whilst working on them too.

TUBM What's the strangest thing you've found?

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Never played. Maybe I should try someday, but that means I'd need friends...

Did TUBM follow E3 news? If so, favourite teased/trailered/announced game?

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
I did! Even though it was delayed, I'm still so excited for Animal Crossing!!

TUBM has gotten a character into Elite Smash?

Oegyein

King of Autumn
Umbration

Duality
Unfortunately no ;-; I played almost daily back on my Gamecube (my first console and will forever hold a place in my heart) with Melee, then nearly the same amount on Brawl with the Wii, but I stopped keeping track once it got to 3DS. Since then I've been keeping to the good ol' PC and hoping that one-day Smash will get to Steam.

TUBM's favorite food is considered weird by TUBM's friends, family, and acquaintances.

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
Narwh, My favourite is pretty tame though bacon, sausage, black pudding brown sauce on crusty white bread. Is socially acceptable at any time of day and will be my inevitable demise.

Has TUBM tried a deep fried mars bar? (Its actually not bad, salty and sweet. Thanks Scotland)

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Nope.

What's the most impressive thing TUBM ever saw?

Oegyein

King of Autumn
Umbration

Duality
Pictures of Korea where traditional architecture still exists:

... I'm also capable of bending my fingers 180 degrees backward, so that's pretty impressive too.

TUBM has an irrational fear of something dumb and typically harmless.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
I have an irrational fear of your ability to bend your fingers backward to a position antiparallel to your hand. It's harmless to me, sure, but I've either gravely misunderstood or your hands are boneless.

TUBM has a talent that rarely comes in handy?

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Unfortunately, I'm a talentless man.

TUBM has unusual knowledge that rarely comes in handy?

Oegyein

King of Autumn
Umbration

Duality
Unfortunately, I'm a talentless man.

TUBM has unusual knowledge that rarely comes in handy?
Oof, a tonne of that! One of my talents is compiling useless trivia. Won't get me into Harvard, but it's a great ice breaker for parties!
Fun fact, did you know that the Electric chair was invented by a dentist?

TUBM has an incredibly awkward childhood story?

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
Many of them; however you will have to settle for this. My sister and I (whilst my brother was in a pushchair so whilst he may have attended did not participate) used to go to a teddy bears picnic hosted by the keeper of Merrion's woods with our grandmother. There would be signposts and teddies dotted throughout the woods leading to the playground at the far end. They haven't held one since about 1999/2000.

This was also played at said event. (I think it was a live brass band but its 20 years ago so I can't be sure). [Ugh I feel old again like when we got a new starter at work born after the millenium]

TUBM Has a really embarrassing family member?