Learning More About Each Other Game

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
Almost certainly salt and vinegar because they are the best. Unless the sour cream and chive pretzels I got given on the 'plane yesterday count, they're sort of crisps.

What is TUBM's go-to cake/baked good to make?

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Super chocolate chocolate chip cookies. Very good.

TUBM doing something fun?

TheJLT

If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
Super chocolate chocolate chip cookies. Very good.

TUBM doing something fun?
I've finally quit my horrible job that wasn't paying me. Now I just have to go to my other job that I like slightly less than being home.

TUBM enjoys the mornings better than evenings?

Zules

maybe Exvulnerum wasn't a mistake
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I think so. I'm too tired in the evenings to enjoy them.

Does TUBM use a wrist watch?

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
I think so. I'm too tired in the evenings to enjoy them.

Does TUBM use a wrist watch?
No. But I used to have a 30 dollar walmart watch. I loved that thing, but it ran out of batteries. I was very sad.

TUBM knows the true pain of losing a cool thing as a kid? Not something serious like a family pet... More like losing one of your favorite lego pieces... or something similar.

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Where. Did. My. Pokemon. Red. Version. GO?!?! :cryofdisbelief: Someone must have stolen it, I guess, or I left it at someone's house during a sleepover, or I dunno. But it hurt me so bad.

TUBM doesn't want to go to bed?

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Where. Did. My. Pokemon. Red. Version. GO?!?! :cryofdisbelief: Someone must have stolen it, I guess, or I left it at someone's house during a sleepover, or I dunno. But it hurt me so bad.

TUBM doesn't want to go to bed?
I don't want to go to bed while awake. I don't want to wake up while asleep. The reason is the same for both. I'm a very entertainable person. I don't like interrupting what I'm doing to do something else. That's also why I really didn't like going to public school.

TUBM likes the idea of their own country/state taking over the world?

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
God no. My country can't even run itself well. The world would be better off without countries, they cause more trouble than they're worth. We live in the internet days, countries are an outdated concept.

What it TUBM's favourite sculpture or work of art? (I realise that sculptures are works of art, but I wanted people to be able to expand it beyond sculpture if they couldn't think of a favourite sculpture).

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

I look happier in these photos than I think I've been in the past five years :crylaugh: Dating @Zules was fun times. 🥰

Has TUBM had a memorable experience at a museum or art exhibit?

Rateus

Umbration

Velocity
Yes! We made landscapes out of different coloured wool and they got displayed at an art gallery in the city center. I was so proud! When we went to look at them I got my finger caught in a really heavy door and mangled it, so instead of seeing the exhibition I went to hospital. To this day I have a narrow line up the nail of that finger.

What are TUBM's most unusual family Christmas traditions?

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
Yes! We made landscapes out of different coloured wool and they got displayed at an art gallery in the city center. I was so proud! When we went to look at them I got my finger caught in a really heavy door and mangled it, so instead of seeing the exhibition I went to hospital. To this day I have a narrow line up the nail of that finger.

What are TUBM's most unusual family Christmas traditions?
Watching It's a wonderful wife.

TUBM has seen this movie?

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Watching It's a wonderful wife.

TUBM has seen this movie?
No I have never but I want to be a wonderful wife so I want to see it.

TUBM wants a wonderful wife?

I'm not on the best way towards that goal because somehow I have never even been in a relationship so far,
but being with a wonderful wife would be
wonderful

Is there something that's important for TUBM but nobody else seems to care about it?
Or alternatively something totally unimportant for TUBM but everyone else seems to care too much about it?

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
I'm not on the best way towards that goal because somehow I have never even been in a relationship so far,
but being with a wonderful wife would be
wonderful

Is there something that's important for TUBM but nobody else seems to care about it?
Or alternatively something totally unimportant for TUBM but everyone else seems to care too much about it?
Strangers' opinions. Especially internet strangers' opinions. Imagine changing your life choices because someone who doesn't care a lick about you has a negative notion about their inaccurate interpretation of your existence. If they can't affect your life, dismiss their opinions as worthless... Unless you are seeking generic good advice.

TUBM favorite ebook?

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
There Is No Antimemetics Division, by qntm! It's a fantastic sci-fi horror read that I recommend way too much.

TUBM has thoughts on the SCP Foundation?
I think about the SCP Foundation nearly as much as the Roman Empire. I love it. Both the lore and the concept of it. I love that it's a creative commons open forum that is constantly being built upon.

TUBM has a favorite SCP?

chaosenjoyer

You drink water, I drink anarchy
Umbration

Cosmos
I don’t know the number, but the toaster that makes you think you’re a toaster is pretty excellent. The concept seems so ridiculous but it turns very horrifying very fast. It’s one of those weird ideas that’s fully aware of how strange it is and uses that to its advantage.

TUBM has a concept for an original SCP?

TheJLT

Umbration

Cognizance
TUBM has a concept for an original SCP?
SCP 42069/i. Class keter. It's a mathematical equation that if ever written down it glows mysteriously. That's it.

What is TUBM currently thinking?

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Cowboy Bebop is carried by its soundtrack and, given its story, animation, direction, and acting, that says a LOT.

TUBM prefers playing DnD in person as opposed to over the internet?

Zules

maybe Exvulnerum wasn't a mistake
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I think I would probably prefer using the internet, but I've never tried it.

What is TUBM's most nostalgic video game?