Learning More About Each Other Game

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
See that's a weird question for me to answer. Like on the one hand I am egotistical to all hell but on the other I believe myself to be the worse thing in all existence. So I don't even want to admit that I flex on people but I most certainly do.

I guess my favourite way to do so is via the use of knowledge usually in some niche topic that there is no reason I or the person I am talking to should know about. Like maybe casually discussing how Plato's cave was probably just a way for Plato to claim everyone who disagreed with him was a stupid caveman or perhaps an brief overview of why quantum computing will probably herald the end of cryptocurrency.

Like not stuff that most people care about but it shows that I am the superior hominoid, in terms of information gathering.

Obviously I understand how stupid this is as a thing to do and I don't even do it intentionally but I do it none the less. Don't even get me started on the steps I go to to avoid looking wrong... For example notice the use of the word "probably". It's almost a little sad.

TUBM is sick of my overlong answers to these questions?
No no, please, continue

*begins updating one of the numerous files I have on everyone on the forum so that I may use your weaknesses against you should any of you turn evil... or if I should ever turn evil and want the upper hand.*

TUBM likes contingency plans?

TheJLT

Hard of hearing
Umbration

Cognizance
No no, please, continue

*begins updating one of the numerous files I have on everyone on the forum so that I may use your weaknesses against you should any of you turn evil... or if I should ever turn evil and want the upper hand.*

TUBM likes contingency plans?
There is no way that Tee isn't already evil. That's why I love contingency plans.

TUBM enjoys walks in the rain?

mrtomato

Ketchup
Not really... I actually really like looking at the light and shadows made by the sun filtering through vegetation.
The sun doesn't really shine on a rainy day...

TUBM likes taking pictures?

Tee

Holder of dice
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Yes but only of abandoned or empty places. One of my favourite things to do is to be at train stations super early in the morning when there is literally no-one around and take photos.

IMG_20210616_070122_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210616_065829_HDR.jpg

Admittedly those aren't my best ones they are just what I have on this relatively new phone.

TUBM loves to go shopping?

mrtomato

Ketchup
Yes but only of abandoned or empty places. One of my favourite things to do is to be at train stations super early in the morning when there is literally no-one around and take photos.

Admittedly those aren't my best ones they are just what I have on this relatively new phone.

TUBM loves to go shopping?
I actually quite like that second one.

I like internet shopping, when i have money...

TUBM's most used item in their house?

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Uhhh gee I don't know? My computer monitor?

How many computer monitors does TUBM use?

Tee

Holder of dice
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Well.... At the moment I am using two for work (I work from home if that wasn't already known).

In my room currently if you count laptop screens there are 4. If you count TVs then 5. This is all in my combination bedroom office.

TUBM has a very naughty pet?

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Yes, he's my mom's cat though! He loves attacking people, cats, and jumping around everywhere like an acrobat

What would be the ideal number of times TUBM would like to eat ice cream in the next one full year?

TheJLT

Hard of hearing
Umbration

Cognizance

Tee

Holder of dice
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Nope; worst stuff in existence, according to me.

The user below me loves their pet very much.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Of course!

TUBM likes their last name?

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I like it. It sounds rather... noble, wouldn't you say? :ohohoho:

TUBM has a problem with dessert?

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Strawberry cheesecake, yum

Does TUBM like figs?

TheJLT

Hard of hearing
Umbration

Cognizance

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Yes. I had some on my PB&J for lunch today. Yes, I am an adult.

TUBM has been underwhelmed recently?

Tee

Holder of dice
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Underwhelmed? Certainly not. Overwhelmed? Constantly.

Currently sitting in an international airport, taking my first holiday in nearly a decade.

TUBM finds airports to be awfully inefficient.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Underwhelmed? Certainly not. Overwhelmed? Constantly.

Currently sitting in an international airport, taking my first holiday in nearly a decade.

TUBM finds airports to be awfully inefficient.
Depends which one. Sydney Airport? Not a fan, got lost super easy, but I at least got there and got through easy enough. San Antonio? Super efficient. Love SAT, same with Dallas.

... the LAX though? No. Awful. Nightmare to navigate, and all the stores open at 10:40am. Sucks when you land at 6am in the morning after not sleeping for 24 hours and just want a coffee, only for a 30oz cup of dirt water.

TUBM has big travel plans coming up?