Learning More About Each Other Game

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Probably the egg-shaped smooth stone I found on a rocky beach in San Diego one summer. The "tell" includes our family's epic minivan journey across America to get there from Atlanta. Good times...

TUBM has someone they really want to meet?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Probably the egg-shaped smooth stone I found on a rocky beach in San Diego one summer. The "tell" includes our family's epic minivan journey across America to get there from Atlanta. Good times...

TUBM has someone they really want to meet?
My incredibly kind and amazing Girlfriend in Texas. Was supposed to visit this year but border lockdowns made that pretty difficult.

TUBM has a preferred method of long distance travel?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I do like flying (if we can skip thinking about the airport experience which is terrible for a wheelchair'd individual)

What is TUBM's favorite single-digit number?

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Two. My former squad number, twenty-two was Jenson Button's number in Formula 1 before he retired (probably my favourite driver on the grid at that point with Kimi Raikkonen coming a close second) Yuki Tsunoda since taking the number.

Who is TUBM's favourite sporting personality?
Jose Altuve or Tony Kemp, they're both awesome individuals and I love them, also both happen to be 5' 6" primary second basemen, go figure

Who is TUBM's favorite YouTube personality?

Drakilax

Dazed and Confused.
Umbration

Duality
I watch a lot of YouTube in my spare time and the people I watch vary in content a lot, but my current favourite is this dude called Slimecicle; he's this big ball of good vibes and chaos and we have almost the exact same sense of humour.

TUBM is into tabletop games?

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
If you mean board games, yes; if you mean RP games, not really.
P.S. Betrayal at House on the Hill is the best

Did TUBM watch the Olympics?

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
If you mean board games, yes; if you mean RP games, not really.
P.S. Betrayal at House on the Hill is the best

Did TUBM watch the Olympics?
No.

Does TUBM care about sports at all? (In a positive way.)

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
Yeah. If you hadn't noticed, I started a thread about them. I don't think anybody else follows as many sports as closely as I on here though. That makes me a little sad. Then again I come from a country where football is a religion, and an island where religion is still deeply associated with certain teams. Down south Tottenham Hotspur are traditionally associated with the Jewish communities in London, and up north there's a fierce rivalry in Glasgow between Celtic (a traditionally catholic/Irish team) and Rangers (a traditionally protestant/Unionist team).
Sports history is another interest, have you ever heard of the WW1 Christmas truce? Along certain sections of the western front they played football, sang songs, and exchanged gifts.

TUBM would like to visit which historical event?

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
The Transfiguration of Jesus on the mountain would undoubtedly be phenomenal.

TUBM has a particular book they've been meaning to finish reading?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm trying to finish The Tragic Sense of Life, but reading books is hard when you have so many comics to read 😓

What was the best movie TUBM saw at age 10 or earlier?

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
Depends on how you define best, Toy story is the one that I think could be released today and still be a big hit. The film I could watch on repeat though was the 1969 Italian Job with Michael Caine.

Which recent historical figure would TUBM most want to have lunch with?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Depends on how you define best, Toy story is the one that I think could be released today and still be a big hit. The film I could watch on repeat though was the 1969 Italian Job with Michael Caine.

Which recent historical figure would TUBM most want to have lunch with?
Depends on how recent you mean. Immediately I'd love to sit down and have lunch with George Washington, but if that's too far back then Ronald Reagan would be a close second

TUBM has a favorite historical era?

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
I have a soft spot for Rococo. It's because I'm a weeb. I will not elaborate.

Has TUBM ever been stung by a bee?

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I used to live out on a ranch that had a water trough for the sheep. The classic lack of rain made it to where that was one of the only water sources for quite a ways. I used to just sit there and pull out lots of bees that had fallen it. It was a steep metal container so they fell in alot. I would just scoop them up with my hands and let them dry off then fly away. Not even one of them ever stung me. I'll never understand why people are so scared of the odd bee flying around.

TUBM has been stung by a scorpion?

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Yes.

How is your day when you are drowning, TUBM?

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Probably good, then briefly horrible, then really good

TUBM has a dream that they are close to fulfilling?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
My dream is to see "West With Animals" released!! September 12th!! :lol:

What color is TUBM's bedroom?

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
The one I'm in right now is white.
The one at my mom's place is white too.
The one that serves as my main living space in the afb is an ugly yellow, so I covered all the walls with posters. There's still a lot of ugly yellow, but one would be too distracred by the ponies and cars to notice.

TUBM has posters and/or other wall decorations in their bedroom?