Learning More About Each Other Game

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Yep. Started allllll the way back in middle school.

Does TUBM think that cheesecake is a cake or a pie?
Cake. If the sides aren't crusted and the filling isn't a mix of flavored gelatinous juices and corresponding fruits, then it ain't a pie.

Also, pie crust and cookie base are very different texturally and flavorally

TUBM has a favorite pie that isn't your generic flavors? (E.g. Apple, blueberry, pecan, key-lime, etc.)

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
Cake. If the sides aren't crusted and the filling isn't a mix of flavored gelatinous juices and corresponding fruits, then it ain't a pie.

Also, pie crust and cookie base are very different texturally and flavorally

TUBM has a favorite pie that isn't your generic flavors? (E.g. Apple, blueberry, pecan, key-lime, etc.)
I feel like we have different experience with pie and cheesecake?? So for instance would you not consider chocolate pie to be a pie either? :0

Legit a strawberry rhubarb pie is probably the least "generic" I've had and that's still pretty generic sounding to me.... it was dang good though.

What is TUBM's favorite solitaire card game?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I feel like we have different experience with pie and cheesecake?? So for instance would you not consider chocolate pie to be a pie either? :0

Legit a strawberry rhubarb pie is probably the least "generic" I've had and that's still pretty generic sounding to me.... it was dang good though.

What is TUBM's favorite solitaire card game?
Plain solitaire.

And back on the topic of pies, I had no idea the chocolate pie was a thing and now I want one in my face hole. Again, the base and sides are covered with pastry rather than pressed cookie, so that's what makes me consider it a pie over an honorary cheesecake, but the filling has me reevaluating my pie philosophy.

Maybe it's neither cake nor pie o.o

TUBM likes going off on wild tangents

Reactions: Rue

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Yes. Also, cheesecake is neither cake nor pie. It belongs to its own phylum, like hyenas versus felines/canines.

TUBM has recently enjoyed a nice meal with someone?

Marken

person guy
Umbration

Radiance
yes
on the cake vs pie debate: cheesecake and chocolate pie are pies because the grain is around a filling. cakes have a spongy grain in the middle, and (if they have any) have the ""filling"" around that, possibly separating layers thereof. it is entirely possible to have apple pie with alternative crusts such as cookie.
TUBM has a favorite obscure font?

Reactions: Rue

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I'm not sure how obscure it is, but I really like Montserrat Alternates

TUBM has a show that they're really enjoying recently?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I'm not sure how obscure it is, but I really like Montserrat Alternates

TUBM has a show that they're really enjoying recently?
I've been watching an obscene amount of Parks & Rec lately and have decided I aspire to be a Swanson. I've also been watching quite a bit of anime. My girlfriend got me onto Re:Zero and "So I'm a Spider, So what?" and I have been inconsistently bingeing them both.

TUBM has a favorite episode of any series?

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
That episode of House where he takes over the mental hospital. That one has a special place in my heart, since I watched it on DVR the night I came home from an in-patient stay at just such a hospital for several weeks.

TUBM cries at movies?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
That episode of House where he takes over the mental hospital. That one has a special place in my heart, since I watched it on DVR the night I came home from an in-patient stay at just such a hospital for several weeks.

TUBM cries at movies?
Not typically. I'm really bad at crying in general, particularly at fictional stories.

However, there was one movie I did cry at.

Which one you ask? You haven't unlocked that part of the story yet.

TUBM has a favorite video game moment?

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Completing every sidequest and dungeon in Majora's Mask that I possibly could in a single 3-day game cycle, then calling the four giants. That scene where they stop the moon from falling made me weep with all the emotional impact of that particular run.

There are many other gaming moments that stand out, too many to list.

TUBM belongs to an organization that means a lot to them?

TheJLT

Unwanted Local Sheriff
Umbration

Cognizance
Completing every sidequest and dungeon in Majora's Mask that I possibly could in a single 3-day game cycle, then calling the four giants. That scene where they stop the moon from falling made me weep with all the emotional impact of that particular run.

There are many other gaming moments that stand out, too many to list.

TUBM belongs to an organization that means a lot to them?
Yes. I'm the founder.

TUBM enjoys the thrill of reading a book that is not terrible.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Oh very much so! I reread so I'm a spider so what volume 10 for the third time yesterday. Very entertaining, can't wait for volume 12.

TUBM has joint issues?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Yeah man big time

What browser does TUBM use?

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I use Opera GX. Pretty good.

What's the last game TUBM finished?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Subnautica a couple weeks ago. I was so happy.

Does TUBM eat nutrition bars?

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Yup

TUBM has a sandwich shop of choice?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Subnautica a couple weeks ago. I was so happy.

Does TUBM eat nutrition bars?
Sometimes my brothers buy em for recess snacks. I yoink a couple for a quick breakfast sometimes.

TUBM has a favorite lifehack?

I got ninja'd!

Last edited:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Yup

TUBM has a sandwich shop of choice?
Not particularly, though there's a cafe near my campus that makes a really good brisket bagel sandwich that I've been wanting to replicate.

TUBM has a favorite sandwich composition

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Thin Raw dough with ranch in small lines across surface, then add in order like on a taco bacon, chicken strips, onion, tomato, spinach, and finally a little bit of mozerella cheese. Then wrap the toppings and completely seal them in like a burrito. Then put garlic parmesan sauce on top in two lines and spread it with parmesan cheese laid on top. After that put it in the over heated to 485f for 4m 45s and vualla. Cut off the ends and slice into 4 pieces to enjoy.

TUMB thinks the above recipe is yummy?

Last edited:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Thin Raw dough with ranch in small lines across surface, then add in order like on a taco bacon, chicken strips, onion, tomato, spinach, and finally a little bit of mozerella cheese. Then wrap the toppings and completely seal them in like a burrito. Then put garlic parmesan sauce on top in two lines and spread it with parmesan cheese laid on top. After that put it in the over heated to 435f for 4m 35s and vualla. Cut off the ends and slice into 4 pieces to enjoy.

TUMB thinks the above recipe is yummy?
Not sure if that counts as a sandwich, but my mouth may be watering. Was gonna say I might make this for my girlfriend, but I think I might just eat it myself instead 😜

TUBM prefers calzones over pizza?