☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
OH, YEAH! I completely forgot it was Exvulnerum Day......well, Happy Exvulnerum Day! :cautious:

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
Happy final hours of Exvulnerum day! In my timezone, anyway.
Thought: If I just kept running west really fast, would it never cease to be Exvulnerum Day?

Anyway, I found a perfect, personalized video contribution, which I hereby dub the Official Soundtrack of the Fauxalition:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Thought: If I just kept running west really fast, would it never cease to be Exvulnerum Day?
Well, no, but it'd probably stay Exvulnerum Week for a good while longer, regardless!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Yaaay, happy EdM everybody!! :yayaya:
I don't really have anything special planned for today, but I'll be uploading Wednesday's update a little later on.

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
HAPPY EXVULNERUNO DE MAYOnaise EVERYONE !
:ambernyeh::yayaya::amberapproves:

Smiley100P

The only Ace Attorney you need
Umbration

Innervation
whOO

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
It's Exvulneruno de Mayo again!

I just wanted to quote what I wrote 2 years ago, because it's still very true!

For many of you, Exvulnerum may only take up a few minutes of time for you each week. The forums might be a place that you drop in every once in a while to see what's going on. That's perfectly okay! But for me, Exvulnerum--and by extension, this forum--takes up the majority of my time spent awake, and so seeing this community grow and seeing all of you interesting, kind, and silly people post here honestly adds so much joy to my life, and I'm extremely grateful that this place exists and that y'all want to be a part of this thing! You guys seriously rock, and I appreciate every single one of you!!! If the comic's readership continues to expand with the same quality of people as you all, I'll be the happiest and luckiest content creator on the Internet :loveit:
The forums have been filled with activity lately, and that is such an awesome thing to see! I so so appreciate the time and effort you all put into crafting your posts, artwork, music, and every other expression of fan spirit or community participation! YOU guys are the reason Cresnov is such an amazing place to be--so from the bottom of my coffee mug, thank you!

Today marks 9 years of Exvulnerum (and 4 years, 4 months since adopting it as my main occupation), and what I want to tell you guys is this:

We're still only just getting started. :refreshing: ...stick around.

Smiley100P

The only Ace Attorney you need
Umbration

Innervation
Just getting started?? Aw heck

i really need to work on the pawzone script im announcing it on deviantart in like 21 days aaaaaAAAA

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Oh boy oh man I love this comic, forum, and you! Even when I was off the forum I checked the comic every day. I’ve been reading it for about 2 years now and I’m glad I’ve stuck with it. This is the best online community I’ve ever been a part of.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
It's basically EdM! Ten years! I posted a message about it on the latest update.

Marken

person guy
Umbration

Radiance
i mean... it's not friday yet, but whatever.

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Only 37 more to go! (If we estimate an average of 12yrs per act and 3 acts total)
h-hey 😰 I made zero pages July 2011 through April 2013, so the data is a bit skewed...