Introducing Myself

erm_yeah

Absol's Biggest Fan
Hello, I go by Erm...yeah... on YouTube, and found one of Zules streams in my recommendations one day. She was chill and very welcoming so I decided to stick around. I got back into the TCG because of her TCG streams, and already being a Pokémon fan made the transition into the game very easy, though I'm still bad at deck building. 😅 I'm in my late 20's and have been a Pokémon fan most of my life, and my favorite Pokémon is Absol. 🙂

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
Welcome in. You might've seen me as Patrick Jackson the the YouTube chats, though I don't make all of them cos of timezone differences (I'm 7 hours ahead of Zules so when she streams in the afternoon/evening I'm usually already in bed). Thanks for joining us here and for being such a positive contributor to the stream chats :)

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
Welcome in. You might've seen me as Patrick Jackson the the YouTube chats, though I don't make all of them cos of timezone differences (I'm 7 hours ahead of Zules so when she streams in the afternoon/evening I'm usually already in bed). Thanks for joining us here and for being such a positive contributor to the stream chats :)
(Update: I worked out how to make YouTube use my handle not my full actual name, so this should be less confusing in future!)

TheJLT

If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
Hello, I go by Erm...yeah... on YouTube, and found one of Zules streams in my recommendations one day. She was chill and very welcoming so I decided to stick around. I got back into the TCG because of her TCG streams, and already being a Pokémon fan made the transition into the game very easy, though I'm still bad at deck building. 😅 I'm in my late 20's and have been a Pokémon fan most of my life, and my favorite Pokémon is Absol. 🙂
Greetings, fellow human. I am the enigmatic individual who drops by the stream and leaves just as suddenly. I hope you enjoy your stay on cresnov.

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
JLT is the one whose name looks like a work of art!
He is a work of art!

Also welcome! @erm_yeah I'm not in the YouTube side much....or the Cresnov side much... recently..... Um but I do contribute! Once in a while!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

chaosenjoyer

You drink water, I drink anarchy
Umbration

Cosmos
Welcome, @erm_yeah! As someone who also says "erm" while ironically correcting people, your username made me laugh. My personal favorite way to use "erm" is when someone says "it's 5:30" and Erm, actually, it's 5:31.

Time to spin the wheel of random new-member questions!

1. Which one of your ten fingers is your favorite?
2. What is your favorite individual unit of measurement (e.g. inch, meter, etc.)?
3. You get to bring one fictional character into real life to hang out with you. Who is it?

Have fun in Cresnov! Just watch out for :sandwiches:.
...you can click that picture, by the way.

Last edited:

Avidro

Ardently apathetic
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I'm sorry for not introducing myself properly on here earlier! Copious salutations and a hearty welcome are in order from yours truly! :amber:

I am the one with the wrench you often see making lame quips on @Zules' streams. The one, the only, the Mysterious Husband™, AVIDROOOOoooooooooo...!

TheJLT

If specified, this will replace the title th-
Umbration

Cognizance
He is a work of art!

Also welcome! @erm_yeah I'm not in the YouTube side much....or the Cresnov side much... recently..... Um but I do contribute! Once in a while!

Hope you enjoy your stay!
:shockedamber: ->😊