"I'm upset!!"

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
Just heard that my parents have had to cancel their planned trip to The Netherlands to see my sister because my mum's illness never cleared up and has resulted in some unknown liquid on one of her lungs and possibly an arrhythmic heart :-/

I've offered to go home and help if they need me too and they haven't responded yet. Time for a difficult phone-call :-/

At least they've been sensible and taken the doctors advice and cancelled the plane travel.
Welp, the ECG was today and the doctors took one look at the results and said "you're staying here". :-/

Good news is that my boss said I could work from their house whenever needed.

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Welp, the ECG was today and the doctors took one look at the results and said "you're staying here". :-/

Good news is that my boss said I could work from their house whenever needed.
That's scary news! Hope the news turns around and it's good your boss is understanding.

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
Update: I'm at my parents place. My mum was discharged today and seems full of energy and is in good spirits. She's delighted to be home and disgruntled she's had 5 pills a day to take forever going forward, but if it keeps her out of hospital she'll put up with it. I'm staying 'til Sunday to help my dad out forcing her to take it easy.