Umbration

Duality
ok I'm upset now
fedex
I received some stuff which I ordered months earlier
but OK I knew there would be waiting.
I receive it 18.1.2024
I have to pay import tax and stuff.
I receive an invoice in mailbox at 16.2.2024, the invoice is from 24.1.2024 and demands payment 359.00 PLN until 31.1.2024. (which was already in the past)
The same day I pay through their online interface.
But there it wanted from me 374.87 PLN which is more, probably because of the delay.
But at that time I don't notice that the amount is wrong and pay it anyway.
A few days later, I don't remember the exact date, I receive a reminder, from 11.2.2024, this time with 374.87 PLN.
I ignore it because I already paid.
Yesterday, 20.3.2024 I receive another reminder, with the date 29.2.2024, for 55.29 PLN
This time with a different invoice number but I never got that invoice
so it's either another delay payment or something else I don't know what.
I wrote to them today, some minutes ago.

They send to me the invoices as normal mail without any confirmation of delivery so I can't even prove when I received it.
And then they want me to pay for the delay which is caused by the invoices being delivered to me very late or not at all.
They have my email because I used it to explain what it is that I ordered.

ok I'm upset now
fedex
I received some stuff which I ordered months earlier
but OK I knew there would be waiting.
I receive it 18.1.2024
I have to pay import tax and stuff.
I receive an invoice in mailbox at 16.2.2024, the invoice is from 24.1.2024 and demands payment 359.00 PLN until 31.1.2024. (which was already in the past)
The same day I pay through their online interface.
But there it wanted from me 374.87 PLN which is more, probably because of the delay.
But at that time I don't notice that the amount is wrong and pay it anyway.
A few days later, I don't remember the exact date, I receive a reminder, from 11.2.2024, this time with 374.87 PLN.
I ignore it because I already paid.
Yesterday, 20.3.2024 I receive another reminder, with the date 29.2.2024, for 55.29 PLN
This time with a different invoice number but I never got that invoice
so it's either another delay payment or something else I don't know what.
I wrote to them today, some minutes ago.

They send to me the invoices as normal mail without any confirmation of delivery so I can't even prove when I received it.
And then they want me to pay for the delay which is caused by the invoices being delivered to me very late or not at all.
They have my email because I used it to explain what it is that I ordered.
ok, I was too upset (and tired) to read correctly.
With the first invoice the amount was ok.
In the meantime I found out what the second invoice was for.
so the only thing wrong is I get the invoices late or not at all.
and that I unnecessarily lost time for this
Also I called them by phone and I got an automatic (AI?) voice which doesn't understand anything I say...

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
even when i thought charlie couldnt break my heart more, he still manages to

first appearance in court, we got a continuance (aka rescheduled the hearing to next month)
she gives my lawyer her additional evidence
in her written statement i found at least 3 things charlie hid from me/lied to me about that i didnt know of
he came along to the courthouse today despite the fact i had told him previously i do NOT want him there
he sent her screenshots of a personal facebook post i made 2 weeks ago, reaching out to my friends and family to let them know whats been going on and that i made an attempt to kill myself
she submits this as evidence to call me 'clearly mentally unstable'
im not ashamed of the post and would have even considered submitting it as evidence of all the anguish i have been put through
but the fact that he sent her screenshots were she then is trying to use against me just hurts

(im starting to take after botm with all these line breaks huh?)

in addition, when he says he was trying to get her to drop the restraining order thing, he sent her a text message i sent to him saying i went ahead and blocked her social media accounts i could find
she then submits that as evidence saying that its clear i was stalking her and her family

literally everything he does, whether he means to or not, keeps making things worse for me

Rue

Umbration

Duality
I will say that Charlies mom is very sweet, I guess she didn't know about any of this, so I told her about the restraining order and etc.
This is because I removed everyone who is charlies family off of my friendlist on facebook, and I was letting her know that I was deleting them while this is going on, because I have to remove anyone that he may be able to get information from.

Now his mom just told me she's sorry for what I'm going through and she wishes she could help
I told her she has done plenty just by giving me somewhere to live
she said this is my home too

even if we don't talk much, I'll miss his mom when I leave

Tee

Just a regular letter
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I'm not doing well but typing it out makes me sound insane and selfish. Maybe I am.

Best way to put it is: I just lost over 5 years of hard work due to no fault of my own and I might have to give up on my dreams in order to financially recover.

Hmm, that doesn't sound selfish and crazy. I guess the devil really is in the details.

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Gosh @Tee that sounds really... bad ☹
Hang in there! We love you!

Reactions: Tee

Rue

Umbration

Duality
but isn't blocking the opposite of stalking?

I don't know what to say : (
normally you would think, but she says since she wasnt following me, i was clearly stalking her. meanwhile the dummy uses her real name and her face on her social media profiles.... its literally NOT hard to just google "(her name) twitter/pinterest/instagram/etc"
i feel like it would be different if she used an actual alias and stuff like most of us normal folk

I'm not doing well but typing it out makes me sound insane and selfish. Maybe I am.

Best way to put it is: I just lost over 5 years of hard work due to no fault of my own and I might have to give up on my dreams in order to financially recover.

Hmm, that doesn't sound selfish and crazy. I guess the devil really is in the details.
I am so sorry to hear that, I don't know the details but I can imagine how heavily that's weighing on you
But hopefully you won't need to give up on your dreams so much as delay them a little longer while you handle this. We're all gonna be rooting for you

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Aww man, I just found out this year's Pokemon North American International Championships are in NOLA! Close enough that I could go! Except it's on the one weekend of the year I can't go due to another event I already signed up for 😅

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
My cake baker had to cancel, and now I have to find another one.....who doesn't cost a million dollars.... And that involves talking to more people and searching all the bakeries around town again and having to consider putting more money towards the cake because we can't not have a cake because reasons. Going to try to find an acquaintance or something at church or an association that does baking that may be able to do it for a reasonable price...... IM NOT PAYING $500 FOR A CAKE
:cryofdisbelief:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Redownloaded Getting Over It for no particular reason and remembered why I stopped playing in the first place.

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
My cake baker had to cancel, and now I have to find another one.....who doesn't cost a million dollars.... And that involves talking to more people and searching all the bakeries around town again and having to consider putting more money towards the cake because we can't not have a cake because reasons. Going to try to find an acquaintance or something at church or an association that does baking that may be able to do it for a reasonable price...... IM NOT PAYING $500 FOR A CAKE
:cryofdisbelief:
Ooof. Could you get away with a Chicago Deep Dish pizza?

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

chaosenjoyer

your shoes are untied
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I’m in a seriously tough spot right now. The girl I’m planning to ask out is a girl one of my friends has been after for a while. I learned about it secondhand today (that’s why I planned to move the question to tonight) but I planned to feign ignorance to keep everything stable. Now, though, the guy’s actually brought it up to me himself, and I know that if I make my move and succeed it’s really going to hurt him. Ughhhh why can’t these things just be simple

StickFreeks

Unicorn
Umbration

Radiance
I’m in a seriously tough spot right now. The girl I’m planning to ask out is a girl one of my friends has been after for a while. I learned about it secondhand today (that’s why I planned to move the question to tonight) but I planned to feign ignorance to keep everything stable. Now, though, the guy’s actually brought it up to me himself, and I know that if I make my move and succeed it’s really going to hurt him. Ughhhh why can’t these things just be simple
Ah, I had a similar situation... and now ayyy I'm up a husband and down a friend. 😅

I didn't want, or intend for our friendship to end. She never really even did tell me outright that was her reason for ghosting, but I heavily suspect it was. It's been over 10 years now... wow. Thankful for my husband though! Life can be so messy sometimes. Best of wishes while you navigate!