Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I really miss making music; haven't done it hardly at all lately :deveystated: I think about doing it, but then I remember I have to keep my buffer up, finish the comic brick, finish my novel's second draft, finish some other art I owe... I wish I only needed 2 hours of sleep per night.

Avidro

🎼 HELLO MY GRIME-TIME GAAALLL 🎶
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I'm upset because I opened a pack of Pokemon cards I received for Christmas and found THIS staring back at me:

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
We have storms and tornadoes around here today. I don't want the power to go out, because then I can't work ☹ Oh, also I don't want to die or whatever

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
We have storms and tornadoes around here today. I don't want the power to go out, because then I can't work ☹ Oh, also I don't want to die or whatever
Want me to run on a hamster wheel attached to your electrical system? I only asked to be paid in cans of root beer and chickfila spicy chicken sandwiches

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Want me to run on a hamster wheel attached to your electrical system? I only asked to be paid in cans of root beer and chickfila spicy chicken sandwiches
Is diet root beer okay?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Can I refer to you by a hamster name?
I mean, on one hand I'd rather you not, but on the other I'm curious as to what you consider a hamster name

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I mean, on one hand I'd rather you not, but on the other I'm curious as to what you consider a hamster name
I was just gonna google "top hamster names"

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Bringing this thread back to its roots,

The Texas DPS and DMV are not kind to foreign nationals.

Nor is Social Security.