"I'm upset!!"

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Easy. Report them as spam and put their advertisement email in the spam folder.
I wouldn't consider them spam since I did sign up to receive emails

TheJLT

This Time I'm "Spooky".
Umbration

Cognizance
I wouldn't consider them spam since I did sign up to receive emails
If you ask someone for one sandwich, why can you not complain when they bury you in food?

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
If you ask someone for one sandwich, why can you not complain when they bury you in food?
I can't breathe under all these :sandwiches:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Umbrella academy season 3, like season 2, is awful, save for the Teleporting guy and the dude who can talk to ghosts. Besides those two, characters, dialog, and narrative all make me wanna gag

Reactions: Tee

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I really want to take Charlie Puth's music production class on Studio, but those classes take up so much time and I barely have any T_T

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
If y'all didn't already know, I have pretty bad phone anxiety, and I have to make a couple of important phone calls today to government agencies that will probably take hours to get through T_T I am looking forward to it being (hopefully) all over by the end of today.

Tee

Holder of dice
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
If y'all didn't already know, I have pretty bad phone anxiety, and I have to make a couple of important phone calls today to government agencies that will probably take hours to get through T_T I am looking forward to it being (hopefully) all over by the end of today.
Yeah, that's not surprising. I have the same anxiety. I think it's probably super common, especially in our generation.

The way I get through it is to go slightly insane, take on another persona entirely and pretend it is work. I used to work in customer service though, so years of practice.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Aw yeah, that was only 10% as bad as I thought it'd be, and I only had to wait on hold for 45 minutes :imabovethat:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Great so now Spy x Family AND Komi Can't Communicate have finished their seasons and I'm just sitting here without any anime to watch.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Blizzard is a terrible company who make bad decisions. (i.e. Battle Pass.)

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
James Gunn is a terrible director who makes bad decisions (i.e. Cutting Henry Cavill as Superman)

Tee

Holder of dice
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
At the in-laws for Christmas. I don't need to say more but I will. The woman of the house has been gaslighting her husband for decades. He was once a great guy but in now a shell of a man. It's so sad and she is so evil.

She's also super religious and loves to look down her nose at us because we're atheist. Like hello lady, we are actively nice people who help others, you are a wicked creature that tries to destroy the lives of everyone around you. Acting all self righteous shows a serious lack of self awareness.

Though whenever she is called out on any of it she acts like she's the victim and fabricates some alternate course of events that never happened. The worst part is that I think she believes her own lies. Like her internals just can't accept a scenario where she is wrong. So clearly anything that doesn't make that internal view just didn't happen.

Anyways I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight and my wife insists on is staying multiple nights....

TheJLT

This Time I'm "Spooky".
Umbration

Cognizance
She's also super religious and loves to look down her nose at us because we're atheist. Like hello lady, we are actively nice people who help others, you are a wicked creature that tries to destroy the lives of everyone around you. Acting all self righteous shows a serious lack of self awareness.
What a failure of a religious person. Imagine the doctor poisoning you. Just shows that no matter the system, humans will always make it terrible.

Avidro

🎼 HELLO MY GRIME-TIME GAAALLL 🎶
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
At the in-laws for Christmas. I don't need to say more but I will. The woman of the house has been gaslighting her husband for decades. He was once a great guy but in now a shell of a man. It's so sad and she is so evil.

Though whenever she is called out on any of it she acts like she's the victim and fabricates some alternate course of events that never happened. The worst part is that I think she believes her own lies. Like her internals just can't accept a scenario where she is wrong. So clearly anything that doesn't make that internal view just didn't happen.

Anyways I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight and my wife insists on is staying multiple nights....
Thank you for sharing this. To echo the sentiment of JLT, I'm sorry as a religious person that you have to deal with someone like that. You didn't specify, but I'm assuming she professes to be a Christian? If you can find it in yourself to forgive her and treat her with unusual kindness, that would likely help the situation more than any amount of confrontation would, at least at this stage. As the Scripture goes, "love covers over a multitude of sins."

Tee

Holder of dice
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
It's just so frustrating. You treat her well and she gets worse, taking the nice treatment to mean she is right. You confront her about her behaviour and she claims she is being falsely persecuted.

It's a lose lose scenario.

I'm venting at the moment but when we aren't here I will try to not think about her.

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
It's just so frustrating. You treat her well and she gets worse, taking the nice treatment to mean she is right. You confront her about her behaviour and she claims she is being falsely persecuted.

It's a lose lose scenario.

I'm venting at the moment but when we aren't here I will try to not think about her.
It's cool. As someone who's dealt with almost the exact same thing, I know its a lose lose. Vent here to your hearts content.

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
Though whenever she is called out on any of it she acts like she's the victim and fabricates some alternate course of events that never happened. The worst part is that I think she believes her own lies. Like her internals just can't accept a scenario where she is wrong.
I mean honestly I'm willing to bet money that this is the case. I think we all do to it to an extent and some people just convince themselves of way more than others.