"I'm upset!!"

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I'm upset because I'm a f***ing idiot. I should almost be in r/idiotsincars right now.
In short, I put my foot a little too much down when leaving a roundabout, on a wet road, in a 340 hp rwd car.
Traction control did not help much and I was sent into the nearby muddy field.
Through sheer luck and excessive usage of power, I managed to get it out of there and back on the road.
At least the car is undamaged (as far as I can see) except for a blown rear tire. That and it's absolutely covered in dirt.
Glad you made it out of that unscathed, my dude! :oops:

Reactions: Val

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I have to get rid of my dog if i want to move out or find a place with a yard that allows big dogs that I can afford which is highly unlikely

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I have to get rid of my dog if i want to move out or find a place with a yard that allows big dogs that I can afford which is highly unlikely
"Ask and you will receive; Seek and you will find; Knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; everyone who seeks, finds; and to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened."

TL;DR saying stuff you already know, but hopefully in an encouraging sort of way??

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
"Ask and you will receive; Seek and you will find; Knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; everyone who seeks, finds; and to everyone who knocks, the door will be opened."

TL;DR saying stuff you already know, but hopefully in an encouraging sort of way??
Thanks 😊

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
its hot and sweaty and I cant sleep because of summer and I cant wait to be in the nice Northern Hemisphere seasons

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
A 91 year old lady tripped and fell at work today and we had to call an ambulance 😬 the main fear is that she might have broken her hip

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
A 91 year old lady tripped and fell at work today and we had to call an ambulance 😬 the main fear is that she might have broken her hip
That's terrible 😟 Hope she's ok...

Reactions: Rue

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
It's a really good thing she didn't hit her head.

Reactions: Rue

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
Yeah it's pretty horrible, I really hope she will be alright, but I doubt I will ever know the outcome. 😓

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Results came back positive, meaning I'm stuck in Australia for another 2 weeks or so. I'm actually really bummed out. I was perfect health for weeks, and days up until the test and somehow today was the day I got the damn thing.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Results came back positive, meaning I'm stuck in Australia for another 2 weeks or so. I'm actually really bummed out. I was perfect health for weeks, and days up until the test and somehow today was the day I got the damn thing.
Oh no!!!
Are you able to reschedule your trip/plane tickets?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

Tee

Holder of dice
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Managed to aggravate an 10 year old back injury. I'm basically immobilised until it decides to stop freaking out on me. Thanks L1-3.

Luckily my wife's taking good care of me.

I bet the recent work stress played a role in triggering it.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Made an Instagram page to go with my new travel blog. I guess I started following too many travel accounts, because now Instagram has kicked me in the shins, spat in my face, and told me my account is disabled for another 24 hours until some accounts team can review it.

So Instagram is super good at disabling travel blogs that might possibly could maybe be a robot because I clicked "follow" a few too many times, but they suck at banning literal adult content I report because it "TeChNiCaLlY dOeSn'T gO aGaInSt ThEiR gUiDeLiNeS"

Cool. Glad to know. Meta sucks and Mark Zuckerberg is a robot.

TheJLT

Or is this a memory?
Umbration

Cognizance
Made an Instagram page to go with my new travel blog. I guess I started following too many travel accounts, because now Instagram has kicked me in the shins, spat in my face, and told me my account is disabled for another 24 hours until some accounts team can review it.

So Instagram is super good at disabling travel blogs that might possibly could maybe be a robot because I clicked "follow" a few too many times, but they suck at banning literal adult content I report because it "TeChNiCaLlY dOeSn'T gO aGaInSt ThEiR gUiDeLiNeS"

Cool. Glad to know. Meta sucks and Mark Zuckerberg is a robot.
Wait.... you use instagram? I'm now upset.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Reactions: Tee

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
This is a silly one, but why do some companies send a promotional email for their product literally EVERY SINGLE DAY--like, does anyone like receiving that many emails from a single company?? 😰 Do they not realize it's a one way ticket to Unsubscribe Me City??

TheJLT

Or is this a memory?
Umbration

Cognizance
This is a silly one, but why do some companies send a promotional email for their product literally EVERY SINGLE DAY--like, does anyone like receiving that many emails from a single company?? 😰 Do they not realize it's a one way ticket to Unsubscribe Me City??
Easy. Report them as spam and put their advertisement email in the spam folder.