"I'm upset!!"

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
It's cause all the moneys wont fit in your tiny hands, they're just trying to help.
So help me bleep, I'm gonna paddle over there and burn all your tea

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
So help me bleep, I'm gonna paddle over there and burn all your tea
Uum, actually I think that burning tea would be a bit hard.... Now, overdoing the tea is possible.... Evaporating the water and then burning what's left is also possible. But burning the flavored water is nigh impossible for you. So is paddling all the way over to what I assume is the UK from Australia. I mean, really? That's quite the distance to go in your little plastic kayak. You don't even have a motor boat. Imagine running out of food and water in the middle of the ocean. Why not just use a plane, then put burnt toast in his tea kettle. That's only if he even has a tea kettle. Also, I don't think that finding where he lives is in your skill set. I mean, sure you probably know a bit about tech. But for Pete's sake, You don't know about that stuff. But even then, how are you supposed to interact with the interface with those tiny hands? I would settle for pouting on the internet. It's much more "productive". For those of you who don't know, I'm joking.
:scaryzules::excuseme:

Last edited:

Drakilax

Dazed and Confused.
Umbration

Duality
There was a pretty bad power outage in my state this past Wednesday afternoon. Power was finally restored to my area yesterday at 6pm. The front half of the mobile home park I live in had power back on Thursday. I'm pretty upset about that, still.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
There was a pretty bad power outage in my state this past Wednesday afternoon. Power was finally restored to my area yesterday at 6pm. The front half of the mobile home park I live in had power back on Thursday. I'm pretty upset about that, still.
Best of luck to our ever dwindling gas/power reserves. You know whose at fault. I won't say who. It's not me. It's you! HAH. I bet you didn't expect me to actually say who after I said I wouldn't! I guess you just cant trust me. I'm obviously a pathological liar who can't be believed.

-what a certain ex boss thinks of me

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Dude, someone calling you a pathological liar is the worst. it's like, "How am I going to try and refute that without sounding like a pathological liar?"
Sounds like something a pathological liar would say, Drak.... IF THAT IS YOUR REAL NAME!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Australia recently passed a law that allows the feds to access, read, and send through a civilian's email, social media, etc. This is a blatant violation of basic human rights and there's nothing I, as an individual, can do about it.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Australia recently passed a law that allows the feds to access, read, and send through a civilian's email, social media, etc. This is a blatant violation of basic human rights and there's nothing I, as an individual, can do about it.
I always like to remind everyone that every single human is stupid. This includes all people in government. In fact, since power corrupts, the stupidity becomes even more condensed. In fact, corruption seems to be a human trait. I mean seriously. What is wrong with us? It doesn't matter where or when, we are all a bunch of liars, thieves, betrayers, murderers, and lazy stupid morons. I am aware that there are a few exceptions to the rule of human stupidity. But you have to remember. Those are exceptions... And they sometimes aren't even permanently exempt. I am also aware of how meaningless it is to complain about the human issue. After all, I'm a human.

Last edited:

Tee

The friendliest letter of the alphabet
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
At least you can openly discuss occurrences of it and file abuse of power suits.

We have a lot of worse laws already in place, including ones you are forbidden to discuss uses of openly. They are too complicated to go over here but lets just say, any data on any platform that operates in Australia is not secure. I say this as someone who creates platforms that operate in Australia.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I broke my car bumper on a fence and the inspection is due this month .... My saviiiiings NOOOOO! I'm not using my insurance because my payments are so low because I'm a good driver ;-;

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
I guess this belongs here

A couple days ago my dad fell and hit his head on something, yesterday his neck was hurting and so he went to the hospital. He broke a vertebrae. He's in a neck brace not to mention both his arms are kind of crapped out from him breaking both of THOSE a few years ago.

So obviously I'm just worried and always frustrated I live so far away from him.

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Sooo... Airbus somehow made an aircraft that can't fly more than twice without having to replace a broken part.
Aircraft I was supposed to ride back to France.
So now I'm still in the middle of nowhereland instead of being on my way home.
Which is exceedingly upsetting, 'cause I've been here for 4 months already and had a LOT of things planned for the end of the week...

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Sooo... Airbus somehow made an aircraft that can't fly more than twice without having to replace a broken part.
Aircraft I was supposed to ride back to France.
So now I'm still in the middle of nowhereland instead of being on my way home.
Which is exceedingly upsetting, 'cause I've been here for 4 months already and had a LOT of things planned for the end of the week...
Dang that's really rough! How long is it going to take to replace?

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Dang that's really rough! How long is it going to take to replace?
They're gonna check again tomorrow if they can make it work, but otherwise the part should arrive saturday. We don't know yet when we'll leave.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
They're gonna check again tomorrow if they can make it work, but otherwise the part should arrive saturday. We don't know yet when we'll leave.
Don't skip maintenance. You will crash and burn otherwise.

Reactions: Val

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Don't skip maintenance. You will crash and burn otherwise.
Very true... but when a tactical military transport (which, by definition and requirement, are supposed to be very reliable) requires a lot more maintenance than a civilian airliner and still fails every few flights, it's not a maintenance problem...