"I'm upset!!"

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
I got a new prescription medication and I ordered it to be filled by mail. Noticed it was taking longer than usual so I went to see if there was any tracking number.... says it was delivered Friday.

:zulesohno:

Just spent like 20 minutes going through the house and haven't seen it anywhere. But I DID find 2 letters for me and 2 letters for the BF shoved in a box in his moms room so thats grrrrreeeeaaaat

Tee

He who doth float down the stream
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I came here to whine about not being able to take my wife overseas for the first time. It sucks, but compared to other people's problems, mine doesn't seem all that important anymore.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I came here to whine about not being able to take my wife overseas for the first time. It sucks, but compared to other people's problems, mine doesn't seem all that important anymore.
I get ya dude. I was hoping to visit my girlfriend this year.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
You know what makes me upset? People who lie about other people. Also people who attempt to redefine reality and then attack anyone who refuses to go along with them. Also also people who want to retry something that has been proven as a one way ticket to death.
ouch. I'm salty. I'm going to go read a book until the country falls apart and I starve to death.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I have zero energy and it's really bringing me down.

Conversely, me being down is draining my energy.

I am an arc reactor of negativity today.

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
I just made a meal for myself, and I cannot finish it. I hate wasting food. I'm sad while staring at the half eaten sandwich.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I just made a meal for myself, and I cannot finish it. I hate wasting food. I'm sad while staring at the half eaten sandwich.
Refrigerator beckons

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I still have to enrol for one more unit of study. Problem is, its a flexible unit and I have no idea what to pick. Part of me wants to pick something I like so I can get better at it, another part wants to pick something totally different so I can broaden my horizons, and the last part of me insists on doing something practical

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I still have to enrol for one more unit of study. Problem is, its a flexible unit and I have no idea what to pick. Part of me wants to pick something I like so I can get better at it, another part wants to pick something totally different so I can broaden my horizons, and the last part of me insists on doing something practical
Did one of your parts win out?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Did one of your parts win out?
They're still on the fence so they've formed a congress to make a decision. It was going great until they decided to abuse their power to tax the other parts without representation. All other parts have formed a militia and a free state and have begun a revolution.

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
systems with 50+ members be like
~axel

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I'm mad at how much the government takes from my income >:[

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration