"I'm upset!!"

BleepBloopBeep

Captain, Professor Maybe? Into Doctor
Umbration

Cognizance
So I might of mentioned on occasion that I'm a motor racing fan. Today the voice of motorsport in the UK for the longest time died, and it's bummed me out. The man, the myth, the legend, that was Murray Walker. When I say he was the voice of motorsport I mean it, he covered all of it starting with motorcycle racing alongside his father in 1949, and retiring in 2001 (sort of still making odd appearances well into the 00's), in that time he covered just about all types from lower/junior categories such as F3, various tin top series (touring cars, hill-climbs, rallycross) and most memorable of all as the voice of Formula 1. His commentary always punctuated by his excitement at what was going on before him, and that he made mistakes while caught up in that excitement (lovingly known as Murrayisms). I even remember his commentary on video games way back in the day, that F1 game I spent more time on than I probably should have.

Anyway I leave you with some Murrayisms:
  • The lead car is unique, except for the one behind it which is identical.
  • I don't make mistakes. I make prophecies which immediately turn out to be wrong.
  • There's nothing wrong with the car except that it's on fire.
  • And now, excuse me while I interrupt myself.
  • And that just shows you how important the car is in Formula One Racing.
  • Either the car is stationary, or it's on the move.
  • That's history. I say history because it happened in the past.

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
Saw some PS5s in stock at my local Target this morning after I woke up at 4:30 am to use the restroom.
Couldn't finish the checkout because my account was locked because I got my password wrong on my PC over a week ago.
Took 15 minutes to get the email from Target and naturally the PS5s were sold out.
🙃😭

BleepBloopBeep

Umbration

Cognizance
Saw some PS5s in stock at my local Target this morning after I woke up at 4:30 am to use the restroom.
Couldn't finish the checkout because my account was locked because I got my password wrong on my PC over a week ago.
Took 15 minutes to get the email from Target and naturally the PS5s were sold out.
🙃😭
I haven't seen much from this newest generation of console to really hype me up and make me go out and buy one atm. In fact I haven't bought a major title in a while, not since last August and that was mainly a nostalgia purchase (I thoroughly enjoyed said buy even if there was some disappointment over certain aspects). I've found myself oddly gravitating towards Dirt Rally 2.0 over the last couple months though.

Rue

Umbration

Duality
I haven't seen much from this newest generation of console to really hype me up and make me go out and buy one atm. In fact I haven't bought a major title in a while, not since last August and that was mainly a nostalgia purchase (I thoroughly enjoyed said buy even if there was some disappointment over certain aspects). I've found myself oddly gravitating towards Dirt Rally 2.0 over the last couple months though.
On a personal level idk if there's anything on the ps5 (yet) I care about, but my BF was interested in getting one so I'm gonna get him one. He got me a freaking iPad for Christmas. I owe him. 😂

Though on the plus side for me, since it is backwards compatible with PS4 games, I can finally play our PS4 games. I've been boycotting our PS4 ever since it crashed and we lost all our save data. I WON'T RISK IT. 😤

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
On a personal level idk if there's anything on the ps5 (yet) I care about, but my BF was interested in getting one so I'm gonna get him one. He got me a freaking iPad for Christmas. I owe him. 😂

Though on the plus side for me, since it is backwards compatible with PS4 games, I can finally play our PS4 games. I've been boycotting our PS4 ever since it crashed and we lost all our save data. I WON'T RISK IT. 😤
have you tried duct tape?

Rue

Umbration

Duality
I think I have an ear infection but I'm not sure.
But my tinnitus which is normally very mild has instead been very wild.
Initially thought it was earwax and it might be, 'cause I'm a bad person that uses Q-tips, so I tried using debrox (ear drops to soften/remove wax with a bulb to flush it out) since I had to do that once before, but it made everything feel worse. Now my ear hurts too.

BleepBloopBeep

Umbration

Cognizance
Yahoo answers is shutting down on the fourth. One of the many ways I remember goofing off during computer based lessons at school, in the times before the smartphone. That and the Wikipedia game, which only ever expands in its potential.

Rue

Umbration

Duality
Yahoo answers is shutting down on the fourth. One of the many ways I remember goofing off during computer based lessons at school, in the times before the smartphone. That and the Wikipedia game, which only ever expands in its potential.
I spent like a year straight obsessed with the Religion & Spirituality board of Y!A in like 2010 when I actually liked arguing with people lol. Think I had a Top Contributor badge in there for a brief amount of time to boot.

BleepBloopBeep

Umbration

Cognizance
I spent like a year straight obsessed with the Religion & Spirituality board of Y!A in like 2010 when I actually liked arguing with people lol. Think I had a Top Contributor badge in there for a brief amount of time to boot.
I wonder which side you were on in those arguments :normanheadscratch: :yeahwhatever:. I just used to browse the bottom of the barrel questions for the sarcastic answers, like the wegi board (I know it's intentional) ones.

Reactions: Rue

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I wonder which side you were on in those arguments :normanheadscratch: :yeahwhatever:. I just used to browse the bottom of the barrel questions for the sarcastic answers, like the wegi board (I know it's intentional) ones.
Now introducing: The OEGYI BOARD!

You can use it to talk to me.

.... specifically me....

Rue

Umbration

Duality

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Just learnt Scott Cawthon is retiring from game development. Thanks for years of entertainment Scott, you set a standard for independent game devs.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Just learnt Scott Cawthon is retiring from game development. Thanks for years of entertainment Scott, you set a standard for independent game devs.
Who's scott

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Aaaand now Conan O'Brien is ending his 28-year run on his TBS late night show. He was the last lat-night host I could bear to watch ;-;

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Aaaand now Conan O'Brien is ending his 28-year run on his TBS late night show. He was the last lat-night host I could bear to watch ;-;
I've read this post three times and only just noticed you said "lat-night" instead of late-night.
E.g.
"Bro, are you ready for lat night?" "Nah bro, tonight's quad night, and tomorrow's ab night." "Oh, right..."

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I've read this post three times and only just noticed you said "lat-night" instead of late-night.
E.g.
"Bro, are you ready for lat night?" "Nah bro, tonight's quad night, and tomorrow's ab night." "Oh, right..."
And this reminds me of another thing that makes me upset.

Due to total 2 week lockdown in this city (which is a total overreaction to a cluster of new cases) my gym has closed for who knows how long.