"I'm upset!!"

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
It took me 3 and a half hours to do a job that should take an hour at most because I kept getting pulled away. Then because it would take maintenance a month to come and fix a blocked urinal I ended up having to do it. How did we know it was blocked, it was full, and has an auto-flush every hour so it couldn't be left (Don't learn practical skills people its not worth it). So my plan is to spend the weekend in a scalding hot shower.
Oh no! Well, I hope your diligent work was appreciated!

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
I'm upset that I'll have to get up at like 3am on Sunday in order to get to Brands Hatch, I like my lie in darn it.

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
I'm upset cuz I spent a week crafting the perfect imaginative writing piece for my Extension English Exam, but then they hit us with an incredibly specific stimulus and question which I couldn't use my prepared story for.

Elaborate concepts of generation and identity? Out the window.

Rich imagery of Korean culture, western culture, and the duality of both? Defenstrated.

The intricate use of the tower of Babel as a dual-motif and metaphor for, not only a collapsing stand of ramen packets but also the division of language within a person experiencing cognitive dissonance on a sub-meta level? Sent speeding through the window with the velocity of a small jet hurtling towards earth once knocked out of regular orbit because its negligent captain prepared for a fishing trip instead of astronautical exploration.

And yes. The space thing was an allegory for my ill-preparedness for the exam. When I get passionately upset I turn into a Lord-Byronesque romantic era author. Woe is me, I was benevolent and good; misery made me a fiend.

Smiley100P

The only Ace Attorney you need
Umbration

Innervation
F

hey at least you can still write it on your own time lmao

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
I have this one vocaloid drawing which is half done and I'm super proud of, but I can't finish the arms or lower body. Poor miku is a mere body and head with surprisingly well-shaded biceps.

Reactions: Rue

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I have this one vocaloid drawing which is half done and I'm super proud of, but I can't finish the arms or lower body. Poor miku is a mere body and head with surprisingly well-shaded biceps.
Ok what the heck is a vocaloid? I’ve been hearing about it for a long time but never quite figured it out

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Ok what the heck is a vocaloid? I’ve been hearing about it for a long time but never quite figured it out
Vocaloid is a singing synthesis program. There are different voice banks provided by professional singers. (Mostly. I'm pretty sure there's a vocaloid voiced by like a 6 year old?)

Although the first voice banks on the original Vocaloid engine actually sang in English, it was with the release of Hatsune Miku on the Vocaloid 2 software that saw the rise of its popularity.
In my personal opinion, Miku kinda sucks bad though.

The majority of the voice banks have a character design on the box art, which helped to spawn a fandom around them. The community of fans created their own sort of personalities and such for the characters, but none of that stuff is "official," just popular.

Some vocaloid songs are really good, very well tuned. Some are very amateur and poorly tuned.

This is still one of the most impressive songs I've heard, my personal favorite vocaloid Gumi doing a cover of Ayumi Hamasaki's Dearest (one of the ending themes from Inuyasha).
This isn't even from the newer software either. ;)

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
SHES OVERRATED ZULES

I STAND BY MY CONVICTIONS

GUMI AND KAGAMINE TWINS FOR LIFE

:raaaaaaage:

Edit: I'll go ahead and mention that like my fave vocaloid song is actually a Miku song though (Rolling Girl)

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Vocaloid is a singing synthesis program. There are different voice banks provided by professional singers. (Mostly. I'm pretty sure there's a vocaloid voiced by like a 6 year old?)

Although the first voice banks on the original Vocaloid engine actually sang in English, it was with the release of Hatsune Miku on the Vocaloid 2 software that saw the rise of its popularity.
In my personal opinion, Miku kinda sucks bad though.

The majority of the voice banks have a character design on the box art, which helped to spawn a fandom around them. The community of fans created their own sort of personalities and such for the characters, but none of that stuff is "official," just popular.

Some vocaloid songs are really good, very well tuned. Some are very amateur and poorly tuned.

This is still one of the most impressive songs I've heard, my personal favorite vocaloid Gumi doing a cover of Ayumi Hamasaki's Dearest (one of the ending themes from Inuyasha).
This isn't even from the newer software either. ;)

That song was pretty dope! I liked it! Maybe i'll look into listening to more vocaloid in the future

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
I'm SUPER UPSET about how awful the lyrics to this song are:
I'm not religious but I'll take advice
Man, that day you gave was nice
Happy birthday, Jesus Christ
You make people here so happy
Love that thing you did with the scampi
Happy birthday, Jesus Christ

I'll break bread with you
If you really need me too
You can turn water to wine
And your actual birthday is at Christmastime

I get a feeling, deep in my soul
It's a four-letter word and it's taking me home
It goes L-O-V-E
The message is love, and you feel like Jesus to me

Everything's so overprice
Like Justin Bieber's merchandise
(Happy birthday, Jesus Christ)
Healed the lame, forgave the foolish
And on your first birthday you Jewish

I'll break bread with you
If you really need me too
You can turn water to wine
And your actual birthday is at Christmastime

It goes L-O-V-E

(All I want)
Take me to church now
(All I need)
Take me to, take me to, take me to church

It goes L-O-V-E

I don't think I can ever stop cringing.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm upset that I gave Gina too many freckles in the last panel, and it would take 5 solid minutes of effort to fix it.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I'm upset because I'm schedules for 8.5 hours tomorrow and it's the day before my final. So I have to spend the rest of today on finishing up my homework (due the day of the final), an online assessment exam (due today), the exam practice, and any studying for the final....... and they asked me to come in to work because someone called out.
Had to say no.
But if I somehow finish everything in time (which is looking bleaker and bleaker by the second) then I'll sacrifice the last couple hours of my night to work anyway. 😭

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
I'm upset that I gave Gina too many freckles in the last panel, and it would take 5 solid minutes of effort to fix it.
I'm upset because I have freckles and this struck a chord with me. XD

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I'm upset because I just checked the new schedule anddddd....
I'm working 6 days in a row leading up to Christmas. 😑😓 About half of those are "long" shifts compared to the usual shifts.
P.S. Due to old injuries I'm usually in pain when I get home from work so 6 days will prove to be a big struggle.

I hate retail.

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
I hate retail.
:oohpickme:
I hate customers (I've been banned from the reception area for lack of interest). Don't turn up as I'm locking up on Christmas eve and expect me to:
1. Care about your problem.
2. Do anything about your problem.
3. I have a family I would like to see and tasks to complete.
Use a bit of brain power in order to prepare better. (Yeah I've got a terrible Christmas schedule with 3 days off over that and new years).

Oegyein

Umbration

Duality
My douchebag of a brother drank the last of my ginger beer AFTER drinking his entire bottle of Raspberry Pepsi Max, and now thinks he did nothing wrong. I'm sure there's a political metaphor in there but I'm craving ginger beer too much to care about it =_=

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I'm upset because my boyfriend will never clean his stuff off the bed before he goes to sleep, even when I specifically ask him to while he's awake 😒

Well guess what Charlie, I'm going to hide and eat your entire box of See's because you refused to put it away!