Umbration

Duality
I'm upset now too. I love the Notre-Dame Cathedral ;-;

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
It's truly a tragedy. A stark reminder that nothing in this world is eternal. On the bright side, it sounds as though people around the world are throwing money at the rebuilding process, much of the art and artifacts were salvaged, and at least one of the rose windows is still intact.

Smiley100P

The only Ace Attorney you need
Umbration

Innervation
True, but the chapel was a relic of the past and seeing it burnt kinda sucks.

As for mY personal problems, I've been upset all day because I may or may not have lost an online friend (I really don't know) and I really hate being in the dark about it :D

TheJLT

Lusa "Arcane caster?"
I'm upset because I have yet to go to sleep, and it is currently 5:48 in the morning. I have work tomorrow and I am having a hard time planning so many things in the rp section.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
My dog Luna threw up under my bed about 45 minutes ago waking me from my peaceful slumber. I had to get up, move my bed, and clean the whole thing while trying not to throw up myself....:raaaaaaage::BWAAOO::tastesbad: I hate being awakened at 5am

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
RIP Niki Lauda. If you don't know his story then you should look it up. Probably the greatest comeback of all time, a true inspiration. 1949-2019.

Reactions: Val

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
So, this weekend, I was at my mom's place, because I didn't want to spend the whole weekend doing nothing in my tiny room with nothing to do around here.
Unbeknownst to me, there was actually a major car event in a town just 10km away from where I live: le Concours d'élégance de Chantilly.
And there were beautiful concepts, and the Mclaren Speedtail.
And I wasn't there. Because I wasn't aware of this until today morning.
I hate me.

Jimothy

Aspiring Reader of Chapter 13
Umbration

Radiance
Cucumber Quest is such a wonderful webcomic and it's never going to get another paaaaaaaaaage...
:cryeat::cryofdisbelief::westembarrassed:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Went out to do a color guard and it got delayed by an hour because lightning storms. Still waiting :thereisnojustice:

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
How long was it delayed for?
We waited for an hour and a half. Then they canceled us because they were behind schedule...It was mostly just a waste of gas and time

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
Just feeling down today :/ It's been long and I'm tired and lacking all motivation to do work.

BleepBloopBeep

Mind Melter
Umbration

Cognizance
It took me 3 and a half hours to do a job that should take an hour at most because I kept getting pulled away. Then because it would take maintenance a month to come and fix a blocked urinal I ended up having to do it. How did we know it was blocked, it was full, and has an auto-flush every hour so it couldn't be left (Don't learn practical skills people its not worth it). So my plan is to spend the weekend in a scalding hot shower.