Umbration

Corporeality
Yikes! Any idea what's causing that?

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Probably a small gastroenteritis but I'm not sure, as I don't have the diarrhea or vomiting that usually comes with it.

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Well, I hope it clears up on its own soon enough!

Reactions: Val

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Which side of your abdomen is it on? Appendicitis is a thing that sometimes happens.

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
My toe got sliced open 4 hours before work. That's 2 and a half hours ago. Work tonight is going to be soooo fun

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
My toe got sliced open 4 hours before work. That's 2 and a half hours ago. Work tonight is going to be soooo fun
Ouch! How did you slice it?

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Ouch! How did you slice it?
When my brother walked in the door, luna was running up to him, I put my foot up to stop her and she knocked my toe into a wooden edge, sliced me like a potatoe

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
When my brother walked in the door, luna was running up to him, I put my foot up to stop her and she knocked my toe into a wooden edge, sliced me like a potatoe
:rlyshockedamber:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Now the logical thing to do here is to destroy any and all wooden edges so this doesn't happen again.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I thought I was just suffering allergies due to breathing in a lot of dust....

Then I recalled my brother sniffling and coughing like a madman last night in the room we were sharing.....

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
I thought I was just suffering allergies due to breathing in a lot of dust....

Then I recalled my brother sniffling and coughing like a madman last night in the room we were sharing.....
well you either both have allergies, or he has a virus with the worlds shortest incubation period.

Arkaquiavel

Umbration

Cosmos
I am currently asymptomatic, AKA "healthy, as far as I am aware".

That said, the only sickness I've got right now is the type which makes me read this thread's name, and immediately think "I'm sick, da ba dee da ba dae, da ba deeee da ba dae, da ba dee da ba dae...".

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
My new method of combating illness is to consume as much orange juice as I can legally (And financially responsibly) get my hands on

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Great sadness is upon me. I get the weekend off and all of a sudden I get a high fever. Knocked out and in bed for the two days that I have off. I don't get sick when I work no! Only when I'm off. I'll get better just in time to go to work too! It's fantastic.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Oh no! ☹

Marken

person guy
Umbration

Radiance
head hurt and feel bad™

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Poor @EstherTb ! Hope you feel better soon!