I'm Sick

Best Character

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Looks like you are low on the dominance hierarchy. Look out for snakes. Monkeys with snakes. That's what we are. Look out bucko.
Lobsters.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I have no idea whats going on in here anymore

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I've had a sore throat since Sunday morning and have felt lethargic for a couple days longer than that... I had a covid test done today, because I need to get a medical procedure done Thursday and tests are required, so we'll find out if it's that, but it's probably not that? I haven't had any of the telltale symptoms. But ugh I do feel pretty bad and unable to do much... so forgive me if I'm slow on forum/comic responsibilities this week.
I started feeling better a couple days ago, so now I'm ready to get back to forum activity and playing Slay the Spire working on the Exvulnerum album!!

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Dangit! I think I'm getting something. Headache and sore throat without being outside. Might just be allergies, but I haven't really been out at all.
:dontsayit: I am annoyed.

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
Last edited:

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
You know what really pushes my buttons? When people are too stupid to realize that they are wrong about their discounts when I explicitly explained the maths.
Her:"Each product was only supposed to be 14 dollars, but it says that they are 22 dollars each!"
Me:"Well, ma'am, you have 2 22 dollar products with a 16 dollar discount. To simplify it you have 1 22 dollar product with an 8 dollar discount. 22-8=14. double that and add the tip that you wanted and that adds up to 27.98."
Her: "But why are the products 22 dollars?"
Me:"They are 22 because all the sides."
Her:"But I have a discount for 5 sides free."
Me: "That is what the discount is for."
Her: "I want to speak to the manager. Disrespectful"
Me :excuseme:I am the manager.
:normanheadscratch: Are you sick of customers or something?

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Can we all just stop and appreciate the fact that ibuprofen is a thing. Magical for being able to catch a migraine in it's early stages.

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I think I ate something bad. What should be rock is water.

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Not sure if this counts, but I went to the gym two days in a row (the second day because my brother insisted), and ended up getting a shift today. 8 hours with muscle-pain hindering my mostly heavy-lifting job made worse by my clumsy butt smashing my arm, head, and leg on any and all protruding edges of the store.

The worst part is I pulled a muscle while helping a customer with a heavy bag. The muscle is in close proximity to my left lung, so now breathing hurts ;v;

tl;dr

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
Not sure if this counts, but I went to the gym two days in a row (the second day because my brother insisted), and ended up getting a shift today. 8 hours with muscle-pain hindering my mostly heavy-lifting job made worse by my clumsy butt smashing my arm, head, and leg on any and all protruding edges of the store.

The worst part is I pulled a muscle while helping a customer with a heavy bag. The muscle is in close proximity to my left lung, so now breathing hurts ;v;

tl;dr
If you keep going to the gym everyday, you'll get used to the pain. Just make it an everyday occurrence. You'll be fiiiiinne.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality

tl;dr
Bro, REST.

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality