Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Am I sick? Well, no, probably not...
I am getting dehydrated to a point where I'm concerned, though. This post is mostly for venting purposes, I dont care if anyone reads it.

The "I tried to make a TL;DR version but I talk too much" version:

-instructed by my doctor to stop my meds for my palpitations for 48 hours to wear one of those little monitors
-a little over 24 hours in I had some rather extreme symptoms that I even thought I might be having a heart attack, most likely it was a panic attack
-back on my meds but there might be an adjustment period for my body again
again
-yesterday felt pretty bad like a mild version of when I was off the meds
-been dehydrated this WHOLE time
-woke up today and realized I'm like, REALLY dehydrated
-felt like I was going to collapse
-sat down and drank an entire bottle of water in 10 minutes which lowkey makes me feel like I'm going to throw up
-debating just going to a hospital and seeing if they'll give me an IV for like 30 mins, but uh in these covid times, I think I'll try to drink fluids first....

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I am getting dehydrated to a point where I'm concerned, though. This post is mostly for venting purposes, I dont care if anyone reads it.

-instructed by my doctor to stop my meds for my palpitations for 48 hours to wear one of those little monitors
-a little over 24 hours in I had some rather extreme symptoms that I even thought I might be having a heart attack, most likely it was a panic attack
again
-sat down and drank an entire bottle of water in 10 minutes which lowkey makes me feel like I'm going to throw up
-debating just going to a hospital and seeing if they'll give me an IV for like 30 mins, but uh in these covid times, I think I'll try to drink fluids first....
If you don't feel as though you are going to die, just drink some water and do what the doctor told you....... um I can't really judge anything from here, and I am not a "professional".So take my advice with a grain of salt... If you feel as though you are going to die, go to the hospital.

Reactions: Rue

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
If you don't feel as though you are going to die, just drink some water and do what the doctor told you....... um I can't really judge anything from here, and I am not a "professional".So take my advice with a grain of salt... If you feel as though you are going to die, go to the hospital.
I guess I'll add in the detail that when I felt like I was having a heart attack/panic attack it was literally while I was driving to the hospital for the monitor, so half of it was going on while I was sitting in the waiting room of cardiology 😂

Sadly by the time I got the monitor, it was mostly over with ak it wasnt recorded. Luckily I didnt have another episode that extreme. The nurse guy that hooked me up could even tell I was feeling terrible but he gave me some comfort about it.

When something like that happens I usually use Samsung health to monitor my pulse. These were taken mostly while sitting in the waiting room.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

again
Just sipping little tiny sips every few minutes should help a lot ❤ I hope you feel better soon!
I know you've said you're chronically dehydrated but was there a reason you're extra dehydrated today? Because you've been feeling too bad to drink much?
Also, I totally thought my first panic attack was a heart attack or something, and I panicked and went to the hospital (this was like, around 10 years ago). Overall a very awful experience so you have my sympathy there 💔

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I guess I'll add in the detail that when I felt like I was having a heart attack/panic attack it was literally while I was driving to the hospital for the monitor, so half of it was going on while I was sitting in the waiting room of cardiology 😂

Sadly by the time I got the monitor, it was mostly over with ak it wasnt recorded. Luckily I didnt have another episode that extreme. The nurse guy that hooked me up could even tell I was feeling terrible but he gave me some comfort about it.

When something like that happens I usually use Samsung health to monitor my pulse. These were taken mostly while sitting in the waiting room.

*o* Thank goodness you're alright.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Just sipping little tiny sips every few minutes should help a lot ❤ I hope you feel better soon!
I know you've said you're chronically dehydrated but was there a reason you're extra dehydrated today? Because you've been feeling too bad to drink much?
Also, I totally thought my first panic attack was a heart attack or something, and I panicked and went to the hospital (this was like, around 10 years ago). Overall a very awful experience so you have my sympathy there 💔
I think a big reason was because I had to leave the house multiple days in a row, so I tend not to drink a lot before I leave so I dont have to stop to use the restroom a lot. :normanheadscratch:
Work on tuesday, drank fluids at work but noticed in the evening I was getting dehydrated.
Dentist wednesday.
Two doctor appointments thursday, the morning one my pulse was fine but the afternoon one for the holter monitor was after I passed the 24 hr mark so that might be why.
Friday I had to drop off the monitor back at the hospital

I've had a similar experience a few time which is also mostly what prompted me to go to a hospital which lead to my meds. But I have palpitations in general which is the other part of the reason.

Sometimes I can go like 5 or 6 hours into the day and realize I have drank less than a cup of fluids.

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I think a big reason was because I had to leave the house multiple days in a row, so I tend not to drink a lot before I leave so I dont have to stop to use the restroom a lot. :normanheadscratch:
Work on tuesday, drank fluids at work but noticed in the evening I was getting dehydrated.
Dentist wednesday.
Two doctor appointments thursday, the morning one my pulse was fine but the afternoon one for the holter monitor was after I passed the 24 hr mark so that might be why.
Friday I had to drop off the monitor back at the hospital

I've had a similar experience a few time which is also mostly what prompted me to go to a hospital which lead to my meds. But I have palpitations in general which is the other part of the reason.

Sometimes I can go like 5 or 6 hours into the day and realize I have drank less than a cup of fluids.
Well you're heart has to work harder when your blood gets thicker.... maybe that has something to do with it.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Well you're heart has to work harder when your blood gets thicker.... maybe that has something to do with it.
I definitely think its a contributing factor to the severity of it

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I definitely think its a contributing factor to the severity of it
Panic Attack+Dehydration+High Average BPM = A Bad Day.

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
Drink Brawndo. It's Got Electrolytes.

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I dislodged my Tooth crown. I gotta go to the dentist to affix it.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality

Avidro

Hiatus Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I'm sick.

...Sick as in awesome, not sick as in post-apocalyptic epidemic trauma.

That was one of the lines in @Zules' dating website profile that made me want to date her

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I've had a sore throat since Sunday morning and have felt lethargic for a couple days longer than that... I had a covid test done today, because I need to get a medical procedure done Thursday and tests are required, so we'll find out if it's that, but it's probably not that? I haven't had any of the telltale symptoms. But ugh I do feel pretty bad and unable to do much... so forgive me if I'm slow on forum/comic responsibilities this week.

Reactions: Rue

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I've had a sore throat since Sunday morning and have felt lethargic for a couple days longer than that... I had a covid test done today, because I need to get a medical procedure done Thursday and tests are required, so we'll find out if it's that, but it's probably not that? I haven't had any of the telltale symptoms. But ugh I do feel pretty bad and unable to do much... so forgive me if I'm slow on forum/comic responsibilities this week.
This just in! New heart attack symptoms discovered!

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Really hope you feel better! 😞 Don't worry too much about us here!

This just in! New heart attack symptoms discovered!
I am so sick of everything being a symptom of heart attacks and cancer. 😭 Lmao I think I'm dying literally like 3x a week.

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
Really hope you feel better! 😞 Don't worry too much about us here!

I am so sick of everything being a symptom of heart attacks and cancer. 😭 Lmao I think I'm dying literally like 3x a week.
Looks like you are low on the dominance hierarchy. Look out for snakes. Monkeys with snakes. That's what we are. Look out bucko.