I'm Sick

Best Character

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Much better. Most of the symptoms are gone, doctor say she's pretty much in the clear.
Mom: 1 ; Covid: 0

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Hey guys. Anyone, particularly in the US, who has not seen John Oliver's two video essays on the coronavirus outbreak, from last week and this week, please set 45 minutes aside to just watch them. The lack of an audience honestly helps him get every point across as the debate point it is, rather than the joke that's easier to see. Show them to anyone willing to see them, because they are two points of truth and accuracy that we so desperately need in this thoroughly misinformative time.

and
Best wishes to all y'all. 💙💙💙

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I'm an anxious person and also a bit of a hypochondriac, so when my minor chronic cough got a little worse I started to panic.

But now I'm sneezing! It's probably just allergies! Hallelujah!

I'm still going to be kept up at night by fear though.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I've had a sore throat since yesterday, and I feel pretty tired and sick. My final song project is due Tuesday, and I have yet to record vocals.

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
I've had a sore throat since yesterday, and I feel pretty tired and sick. My final song project is due Tuesday, and I have yet to record vocals.
Have you been getting lots of sunlight?

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance

TheJLT

Oegyen's 3rd Friend
Umbration

Cognizance
Maybe vitamin d deficiency? I would recommend at least 15 mins of sunlight each day at the Minimum. Diseases become waaaaaay worse if you don't have enough vitamin d.
I am obviously not a medical professional. If you are having issues with your health, I would recommend going to your doctor.

Last edited:

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Maybe vitamin d deficiency? I would recommend at least 15 mins of sunlight each day at the Minimum. Diseases become waaaaaay worse if you don't have enough vitamin d.
I am obviously not a medical professional. If you are having issues with your health, I would recommend going to your doctor.
15 minutes of sun could kill a vampire like me! I'm offended you would even suggest it :shooedaway:

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
@Zules Don't put your work over your health. Otherwise both will suffer. You need to take care of yourself. High stress and lack of exercise and sun is not a good combination. Make sure you take care of your self to keep your work and health quality up for longer. It might slow you down in the short term, but it is much better for you long term.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Zules Don't put your work over your health. Otherwise both will suffer. You need to take care of yourself. High stress and lack of exercise and sun is not a good combination. Make sure you take care of your self to keep your work and health quality up for longer. It might slow you down in the short term, but it is much better for you long term.
Aw, thanks for the friendly advice!

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Or do what I do. Find the nearest fit mortal being within your domain, consume their flesh and absorb the health!

Warning: CCnsuming flesh may have varied consequences ranging from absmorning health to 20-to-life imprisonment

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Or do what I do. Find the nearest fit mortal being within your domain, consume their flesh and absorb the health!

Warning: CCnsuming flesh may have varied consequences ranging from absmorning health to 20-to-life imprisonment
The nfmb diet? I thought that was a scam to sell books!

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
The nfmb diet? I thought that was a scam to sell books!
Uhhhhh nope! Definitely not! Now listen to what that handsome and talented alien author wrote in that book you paid a totally fair $14.99 for.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Uhhhhh nope! Definitely not! Now listen to what that handsome and talented alien author wrote in that book you paid a totally fair $14.99 for.
"Listen"? You mean I have to buy the audiobook too?!

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
"Listen"? You mean I have to buy the audiobook too?!
If you already bought the physical book, then the audio book comes at the low low price of $26,262,626.26!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
If you already bought the physical book, then the audio book comes at the low low price of $26,262,626.26!
such a deal!!! :notokay: