Cognizance

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I think my hat was on too tight.
Random internet article said:
One theory for the Grinch’s grinchiness is that his shoes were too tight. How could someone’s tight shoes have such a powerful impact on his whole sense of being?

Well, if he were highly sensitive, those tight shoes really could ruin his day.

Highly sensitive people are often those who want the tags cut out of their clothing and find certain fabrics to be too scratchy.

And yes, certain shoes to be too tight.
(Source)
Kind of a fascinating read, it turns out

TheJLT

Or is this a memory?
Umbration

Cognizance
(Source)
Wow. I had no idea that there was a way to define the annoyances I go through whenever buying new cloths/blankets.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
(Source)
I used to theorize who was related to EstherTb, I never stopped to question who IS EstherTb.

Not in my wildest dreams would I ever have thought..

@EstherTb was The Grinch .o.

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
dad tested positive for covid a couple days ago... and now i'm getting sick :backupamber::eveyneedssleep:

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
dad tested positive for covid a couple days ago... and now i'm getting sick :backupamber::eveyneedssleep:
Oh no!! I hope y'all's symptoms stay mild!

Marken

mostly Axel, sometimes others
no? i have the vaccine, but it doesn't work for all variants i think, and even for the ones it works for it's not 100%
~axel

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
no? i have the vaccine, but it doesn't work for all variants i think, and even for the ones it works for it's not 100%
~axel
From what I've heard, its more of a immunity boost. It helps increase your reaction against it.

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Turns out my body didn't really like the change from the hot and dry weather of Jordan to the cold and moist weather of France.
And this cold is really annoying cause I've got a boatload of things to do.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm not quite sick, but I had to have a 2nd procedure at the hospital yesterday, and I am again in some pain 🤕 I thought this 2nd one would hurt less, but it definitely hurts more 😓

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I'm not quite sick, but I had to have a 2nd procedure at the hospital yesterday, and I am again in some pain 🤕 I thought this 2nd one would hurt less, but it definitely hurts more 😓
oh no! make sure you take a rest from exvulnerum if you need to!

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
oh no! make sure you take a rest from exvulnerum if you need to!
Thank you! I'll definitely be resting from production until I feel better, but the uploads can continue thanks to the buffer.

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Had to go to A&E today, split my forid open and have had to get it cleaned 'n' stitched. Felt like a fool.
"forid" is an excellent term that I will eagerly use at my next earliest opportunity in conversation with @Zules

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
BOOO! I had a fever last night that was so nice I couldn't sleep. I think that's the first time I have ever stayed up all night. It wasn't even by choice :westembarrassed:

Naturally I'm getting ready to go to work.........