"I'M EXCITED"

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
OK so I'm excited and also a little terrified.

I did a thing.

So I've quit university. Just straight up quit. Screw my 6.2 GPA. Already been at university for YEARS switching and swapping courses trying to find a degree that didn't make me want to punch my lecturers. I've finally decided enough is enough. That's it. No more university for me EVER.

However, I need to do something right. So I've signed up to a 7 month programming course. It is run 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and includes a month internship at the end. Every person who participated in the course this year got a real job in the industry within 2 months of finishing. So in 7 months I should be a programmer. I'll be working a real job and earning that thing that people use. I think it's called money.

It doesn't start until February and the suspense is killing me.
Sounds awesome! College isn't for everyone. Some people don't go and, for example, decide to make webcomics instead :p

Do you have any plans for what you're doing between now and February?

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
Sounds awesome! College isn't for everyone. Some people don't go and, for example, decide to make webcomics instead :p

Do you have any plans for what you're doing between now and February?
Well I downloaded Godot the other day and was thinking of making a game or something.
Might be a fun little project.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Good for you, @Tee!!! I hope it treats you well! :happyhug:

Why did you decide to go into programming?

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
Why did you decide to go into programming?
It's the only productive thing I've done recently that have given me a sense of achievement.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Happy American Thanksgiving!

Smiley100P

you've heard of gaystripe now get ready for this
Umbration

Innervation
THATS GREAT NOW FRIEND ME SO WE CAN PLAY SOME SSBU

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
The heck is fruitbasket??

On a diffrent note, im sure yall saw the h y t a l e trailer and im dissapointed bc i cant go a month without being excited for smth these days lmao

Val

Random pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I just saw that Hytale trailer... it's basically Minecraft x Skyrim?

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
I just found out there's going to be a new Fruits Basket anime next year and I'm DYING WITH EXCITEMENT
You know I never did finish the original, perhaps I shall do that this week end.

Syril Dawntreader

Thane of Fife
Umbration

Innervation
I am excited that I finally finished applying to college and can now be back on this forum! Coincidentilly just in time for Umbra Rumble 3 which I am also excited for!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I was hoping I'd see you back here in time for Umbra Rumble III, @Syril!

In other news, I'm SUPER excited to begin my new internship today!! :yayaya:

Zules is officially my boss now :cannothandle:

Smiley100P

Umbration

Innervation
becoming the intern for your wife must be a frightening job. I feel very sorry for you
((jk jk))

I for one am excited for the return of both Siggy Dudes and Umbra Rumble. Especially since im a significantly better roleplayer as of now.

Val

Random pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I for one am excited terrified for the return of both Siggy Dudes and Umbra Rumble. Especially since im a significantly better still as bad roleplayer as of now.

Val

Random pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
In other news, I'm super excited for the new Ace Combat 7!
They've been releasing trailers for the past few days, And I believe I've never been more hyped for a game!
I've been waiting for it for 9 friggin years!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm excited because I've been doing a lot of PHP/MySQL programming this weekend, and it's fun, and it's also going to make updating the comic a lot more streamlined!!