"I'M EXCITED"

EstherTb

Blaze Blaster Master "Broke the Game" StreakKeeper
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Working on gathering the documents for the visa Interview. Mooar documents needed. Lots of photocopy fees

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I had the best trip ever! I went to Austin for the annual Cure SMA conference. (In case you don't know, SMA is the genetic disease I have that has me super disabled and semi-bionic.)

I met a bunch of other people with SMA (some of them I knew from online groups already), such cool cool people of all kinds. I also got to see demos of new and exciting tech. I got to talk to representatives from the drug companies that distribute SMA drugs (even ones that are still in clinical trials). I also attended a bunch of workshops and learned a lot 😃😃

It was so cool, so motivating and empowering!!! If I'm honest, I get down a lot regarding my disability, even after years of work to accept it, but this conference left me feeling more optimistic than ever before. ☺☺☺

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I finally got my butt in gear to get a new power wheelchair (current one is 6 years old which is a bit on the old side), and I just got an appointment at a wheelchair clinic scheduled for next month :funfact: