"I'M EXCITED"

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
Soooooo, B****face McGee never showed up to the courthouse today, so the case is dismissed :)
Maybe not as cathartic as winning an actual hearing, but definitely the best case scenario

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Soooooo, B****face McGee never showed up to the courthouse today, so the case is dismissed :)
Maybe not as cathartic as winning an actual hearing, but definitely the best case scenario
Great news!
:yayaya::yayaya::yayaya:

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
What an absolute a-hole to put you through all that.

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
And tonight, a lady in the Olive Garden bathroom told me my shoes were "very beautiful" :betterthanadventuring:

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I posted a short last night and woke up to having 400 views...on it! I did not expect that....but very happy

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Got some "abnormal" results back on the EKG last week. Doc says I need to monitor it but got an apt in a year. He seemed unconcerned but when I told my mom she was like "NANI" SO.... I was like hmmmmm

SO I BOUGHT A SMART WATCH FOR THE FIRST TIMEEEEE

I've never had one but one of my coworkers had one detect that he was having Afib so I'm getting one to monitor my heart too.

Minus the heart stuff and the money it cost to BUY the watch, I'm actually super excited to get the watch! Got the Samsung Watch 6! It arrives Wednesday!!!

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
Got some "abnormal" results back on the EKG last week. Doc says I need to monitor it but got an apt in a year. He seemed unconcerned but when I told my mom she was like "NANI" SO.... I was like hmmmmm

SO I BOUGHT A SMART WATCH FOR THE FIRST TIMEEEEE

I've never had one but one of my coworkers had one detect that he was having Afib so I'm getting one to monitor my heart too.

Minus the heart stuff and the money it cost to BUY the watch, I'm actually super excited to get the watch! Got the Samsung Watch 6! It arrives Wednesday!!!
Godspeed <3

EstherTb

Queen of Hiatuses
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Well it came in early last night! Was very surprised but got it all set up! Woohoo!

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I woke up to a random $150 refund from my dentist this morning :cool: Feels like winning the lotto, baby

In January we will visit the care facility
(the same that we made the Christmas cards for)
we will go from room to room
singing Christmas carols for the people there.
I'm a bit afraid because I'm new at this and so far every time is a challenge for me.
Another event will be happening there.
We will be making a concert for the people who live there.
Older Polish songs that they will know, remember, like.

Multiple people will sing so that everyone has just 1 song to learn and prepare.
Some time ago, already,
when this was still a fresh idea,
I was asked to participate.
This was a total shock for me, because that would be the first time for me, to sing a song at a concert!
Anyway, I was somehow convinced by my friend, and agreed.
She seems to believe in my skills much more than I do.

I wanted to ask my sister to help me prepare for this.
She has much more experience at this.
But before I visited, one of my friends suggested to ask her if she would like to sing there too.

The result is that:
she immediately agreed to help me choose a song and prepare
she immediately agreed to sing
my other sister also agreed to sing, I wasn't even planning to ask her.

We already have chosen the song for me.

This week the date of the concert was confirmed,
it will be my birthday.

I'm very afraid
but excited too.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice

I got into my 2nd oldest Neopets account!!
Still can't get into my 1st account which is a shame but this is pretty good too.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Okay I got back into the 2nd oldest account but immediately lost access to the first account (in the same exact way). Hopefully I'll regain permanent access to them both soon.

Zules

Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm honestly so freaking excited though. Neopets is where I met @Airface and another good friend, it's where I learned HTML, where I learned about the glory of forums and internet comics, and basically ruined my life in the best way.