"I'M EXCITED"

Umbration

Innervation
Really??
How so, may I ask?

Also Im going to move to a new house next week, and it seems to be really great!! Not even leaving my school district so
Whee

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
It's hard to describe. Again, having not seen Leslie Odom's performance, I don't know whether Nicholas Christopher's acting was better, but comparing the experience of listening to the full soundtrack versus watching the live performance, Aaron Burr in particular really seemed to come alive as a character. Part of it was his facial expressions, the emotion he was able to deliver. I felt like I knew Aaron Burr after watching that performance, while before he was just this guy that was opposed to Hamilton.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
@Avidro I absolutely agree! I haven't seen Nicholas Christopher, but I do know that seeing the show definitely made an even larger impact on me than just listening to it. On the soundtrack, Leslie Odom Jr. definitely has a voice that stands out from the character, but his acting on stage informed his sound, and made it flow better within the show, and it really did turn him into the character, and not just "this guy that was opposed to Hamilton".

So, yeah. All hail Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
THE THIRTEENTH DOCTOR DEBUTS IN LIKE TWO DAYS!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Umbration

Innervation
Can't mention things we're excited for without
Isabelle
For
S m a s h

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
The Astros took the first game of the American League Division Series against the rather politically incorrectly named Cleveland Indians today, 7-2!

G E T Y P E ! ! !

Meanwhile, several other inconsequential games took place to help determine which two teams will get the H-Town Smackdown on the way to the Astros' second straight World Series victory. I'm hoping for Yankees in the ALCS and Braves in the World Series, but my gut tells me it'll be the Red Sox and the Brew Crew.

September's still great, but ⚾ctober may be my new favorite month.

Steady Eagle

Super Patron
Umbration

Caprice
I'll be excited to distance myself from the torturous hellpit that's lead by the dire medusa that I currently am currently forced to reside in.

… I got dark...

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
I'm excited to join my first ever Pathfinder campaign in a week!

Umbration

Innervation
@Jimothy Pathfinder??
Is that the game where theres this one part where a nuclear explosion right planets aligned or smth causing a bunch of fantasy stuff to pop up??
...Or is that rifts??

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
I don't think that's Pathfinder? It might be how they decided to explain why it just essentially mods D&D.

Or that could just be rifts.

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Paperwork has been signed, orders have been placed, I'll have my new motorcycle soon, and I'm super excited !! :D
:ambernyeh::amberyolo::superexcitedamber::oohpickme::yayaya::theyarefineactors:
Even though it may be available anytime between 1 to 3 weeks from now, I just can't contain my excitement about it.

I've been watching High Side (basically the motorcycle equivalent of Top Gear, in France) for three days non stop, even late into the night.
And that is not smart, staying up till 2am when you have to wake up for work at 7...

Val

The Archer
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I'm excited for many things right now:
- RWBY Vol.6, Saturday!
- Fallout 76 Beta, Tuesday!!
- 6-days-weekend with my family, also Tuesday!!!

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
It's almost time to find out if RWBY will ever overcome the loss of Monty Oum... here's hoping!!!

Jimothy

Umbration

Radiance
AAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm excited to see the Phantom of the Opera (for the 3rd time) on Saturday!!!!! :D This will be my first time seeing it with @Avidro

Edit: Now I'm listening to a soundtrack and man the overture is so HYPE

Last edited:
Umbration

Innervation
Pfft

Holly just revealed several of her plans for Orgins today and im really excited

Tee

The seeker of Knowledge
Umbration

Cognizance
OK so I'm excited and also a little terrified.

I did a thing.

So I've quit university. Just straight up quit. Screw my 6.2 GPA. Already been at university for YEARS switching and swapping courses trying to find a degree that didn't make me want to punch my lecturers. I've finally decided enough is enough. That's it. No more university for me EVER.

However, I need to do something right. So I've signed up to a 7 month programming course. It is run 9am-5pm Monday to Friday and includes a month internship at the end. Every person who participated in the course this year got a real job in the industry within 2 months of finishing. So in 7 months I should be a programmer. I'll be working a real job and earning that thing that people use. I think it's called money.

It doesn't start until February and the suspense is killing me.