"I'M EXCITED"

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Nearly 3 years ago, @EstherTb and I began dating. What started out as an internet friendship on this very forum turned into romance and, soon enough, I found myself travelling 8000 miles to visit her in Texas. I knew from the moment I realized I liked her as more than a friend that she was the girl I wanted to marry.

On December 26th, both in Australia and the US, Esther and I are now engaged. I proposed to her on the beach in front of a lightning storm in Queensland Australia, and I am still overwhelmed by the realization that I will be marrying the love of my life soon.

I want to thank all of you of this amazing community that have been a part of Esther and I's journey to this point, and to thoose of you who will be there in the future. I would particularly like to thank Zules, for who is responsible for the terrible awful amazing wonderful comic that brought Esther and I together.

God bless you all, and merry Christmas!

Ciela

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
Oh my gosh, this is the most adorable and heart-warming thing to happen this christmas season
Very happy for both of you, and congratulations!! :D

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
Damn I can't believe it's been 3 years already?!

StickFreeks

Unicorn
Umbration

Radiance
Nearly 3 years ago, @EstherTb and I began dating. What started out as an internet friendship on this very forum turned into romance and, soon enough, I found myself travelling 8000 miles to visit her in Texas. I knew from the moment I realized I liked her as more than a friend that she was the girl I wanted to marry.

On December 26th, both in Australia and the US, Esther and I are now engaged. I proposed to her on the beach in front of a lightning storm in Queensland Australia, and I am still overwhelmed by the realization that I will be marrying the love of my life soon.

I want to thank all of you of this amazing community that have been a part of Esther and I's journey to this point, and to thoose of you who will be there in the future. I would particularly like to thank Zules, for who is responsible for the terrible awful amazing wonderful comic that brought Esther and I together.

God bless you all, and merry Christmas!
WHAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTT ZULES JUST TOLD ME THE NEWS!!!
I am so happy for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU BOTH!!!

Marriage is the happiest adventure and I know you guys will rock it! Eeee! I'm just so happy the OTP is real, haha
Time for all of cresnov to crash the wedding :betterthanadventuring:

Also... I TOTALLY CALLED IT :scaryzules:

Zules

running on the dagger's edge
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I've gained 10 subscribers on youtube in the past week I've been streaming which is an exciting fact I just learned--because I thought I hadn't gained any (no notifications came my way about them) 😃 😃

If someone doesn't have their subscribtions publicly visible then you won't get notified when they subscribe to you.
That's one of the reasons for not getting notified that I know about. There could be others.

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
I noticed new people in the chat the last couple of streams which is nice :)

Finally, I made it.
I found a solution in which the comments don't steal the show and distract from the actual story
In the bottom part of each page, there is now a new link "Words":

If someone already left some words, it will show the number of messages:

If follow the link you can see the words already there and write your own:

The password is optional and you don't have to use any.
But if you do, you will be able to edit your message or remove it using the same name and password you used for writing it.

If at first time going to see this, you see it misformatted it might be that your browser has the CSS file cached.
In this case a force reload (CTRL+F5 on many browsers) can help.

And the first thing I get is a duplicated comment with 3 seconds difference

It's almost as if someone enjoyed this kind of chaos.
Maybe I'll later add a check if the comment you try to add isn't identical (name, content) to the last one already there.

chaosenjoyer

your shoes are untied
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I
And the first thing I get is a duplicated comment with 3 seconds difference
View attachment 10419
It's almost as if someone enjoyed this kind of chaos.
Maybe I'll later add a check if the comment you try to add isn't identical (name, content) to the last one already there.
I typed something in the box that was supposed to be empty and it yelled at me the first time, so I assumed it didn’t post, emptied the box, and tried again… only to see that it posted twice. Whoops.