"I'M EXCITED"

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I'm super excited, cause I'm going to Italy tomorrow, in Milano!
There's a MLP convention this weekend (yes, these still exist, the fandom isn't dead yet), and I'm going with some friends :D
It's a 7 hour long train ride from Paris to Milano, on the "Frecciarossa", Italy's high-speed train.
It means Red Arrow in english, which is funny cause that's also the name of the RAF's aerobatics team. Why am I mentionning that? Idk, I'm a plane nerd.
Anyway, I'm excited! So excited that it's 3:45 am and I can't sleep :D

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
There's a MLP convention this weekend (yes, these still exist, the fandom isn't dead yet), and I'm going with some friends :D
It's a 7 hour long train ride from Paris to Milano, on the "Frecciarossa", Italy's high-speed train.
It means Red Arrow in english, which is funny cause that's also the name of the RAF's aerobatics team. Why am I mentionning that? Idk, I'm a plane nerd.
I'm terrified of Brony-cons in case I bump into Chris-Chan

Reactions: Val

TheJLT

Or is this a memory?
Umbration

Cognizance
Well, I hope you greatly enjoy your travels. I also suggest that you don't get murdered.... And I wish you good luck.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
It can be fun though

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Nice! --sorta, haha. It's awkward when you don't support the mission that you're supposed to be working towards, but I commend you for your good attitude about it.

I really should have posted about this in "I'M EXCITED!", but since we're on the subject: I graduated last week (!!!) and am in the thick of applying and interviewing for my first "real" job out of college! There's a really promising Technical Writer opening at a local software company that seems perfect for my skillset and what kind of schedule, travel distance, compensation & benefits I've been looking for. I spoke for over 30 minutes with the VP of Talent Acquisition there yesterday afternoon, just hours after submitting my application (a good sign!), and I should be getting a follow-up phone or Zoom interview with the VP overseeing the department I would be working in sometime Monday.

Praying for a good outcome from all this 🙏 I trust the Lord to put me where He wants me, so long as I do the work I'm supposed to be doing along the way.
This just in: I got the job!!! :oooooooh: :yayaya: :funfact: I start work on the 14th!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Avidro is working full time starting today, so now that his handsome self isn't here to distract me, I can finally concentrate and be productive for the first time in 5 years :lol: