"I'M EXCITED"

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I'm super excited, cause I'm going to Italy tomorrow, in Milano!
There's a MLP convention this weekend (yes, these still exist, the fandom isn't dead yet), and I'm going with some friends :D
It's a 7 hour long train ride from Paris to Milano, on the "Frecciarossa", Italy's high-speed train.
It means Red Arrow in english, which is funny cause that's also the name of the RAF's aerobatics team. Why am I mentionning that? Idk, I'm a plane nerd.
Anyway, I'm excited! So excited that it's 3:45 am and I can't sleep :D

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
There's a MLP convention this weekend (yes, these still exist, the fandom isn't dead yet), and I'm going with some friends :D
It's a 7 hour long train ride from Paris to Milano, on the "Frecciarossa", Italy's high-speed train.
It means Red Arrow in english, which is funny cause that's also the name of the RAF's aerobatics team. Why am I mentionning that? Idk, I'm a plane nerd.
I'm terrified of Brony-cons in case I bump into Chris-Chan

Reactions: Val

TheJLT

No sandwiches for you.
Umbration

Cognizance
Well, I hope you greatly enjoy your travels. I also suggest that you don't get murdered.... And I wish you good luck.

The Summoned

Sandwiches Abound!
Umbration

Corporeality
It can be fun though

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Nice! --sorta, haha. It's awkward when you don't support the mission that you're supposed to be working towards, but I commend you for your good attitude about it.

I really should have posted about this in "I'M EXCITED!", but since we're on the subject: I graduated last week (!!!) and am in the thick of applying and interviewing for my first "real" job out of college! There's a really promising Technical Writer opening at a local software company that seems perfect for my skillset and what kind of schedule, travel distance, compensation & benefits I've been looking for. I spoke for over 30 minutes with the VP of Talent Acquisition there yesterday afternoon, just hours after submitting my application (a good sign!), and I should be getting a follow-up phone or Zoom interview with the VP overseeing the department I would be working in sometime Monday.

Praying for a good outcome from all this 🙏 I trust the Lord to put me where He wants me, so long as I do the work I'm supposed to be doing along the way.
This just in: I got the job!!! :oooooooh: :yayaya: :funfact: I start work on the 14th!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Avidro is working full time starting today, so now that his handsome self isn't here to distract me, I can finally concentrate and be productive for the first time in 5 years :lol:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I post too often in the "I'm upset" thread. Here's some good news to prove I'm not a total emo scene-kid who listens to My Chemical Romance all the time.

... Sometimes I listen to Evanescence and Linkin Park instead.

For ONCE the Australian government website has worked for me and I was able to check my taxation records. I was also able to see that I'm able to file for tax returns, another little fact the good ol' education system failed to teach me.

My next visit to the US will be anywhere between 3-months to a year, depending on if I can get a exchange visa approved and be able to work over there, and I'm slowly getting a better idea of what I want to do for a career outside of the generalized concepts I've been grasping at since 2019.

I've been feeling a lot better healthwise (aside from catching a cold a couple weeks ago).

Really feels like my life is starting to come together, and I'm thanking God for the number of super stressful things I've been dragging around with me for the past few months that seem to have just disappeared.

All of that on top of a really cool breakfast taco I'm planning on making tomorrow morning with leftovers, provided my brothers don't raid the fridge overnight.

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
I'm excited that I finally got my butt in gear and got an appointment with a therapist :amberapproves:

Zules

☕☕🤹‍♀️☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm excited that I finally got my butt in gear and got an appointment with a therapist :amberapproves:
That's so great!
I've started going to therapy every week since AAaapril(??), and it's been a gigantic help for me (even though I didn't want to go at all at first lol), so I hope you get a lot out of it too!