"I'M EXCITED"

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
Thanks for the offer but the time for art assets is a ways off in the future. For now, I'm using basic geometric shapes.

Though I want to make it clear, in case anyone of my amazing artistic friends get any silly ideas. I am not taking any free work ever. If you help me, I will pay you for it.
You are too kind! What if we just do it and don't tell you a way to pay us?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Thanks for the offer but the time for art assets is a ways off in the future. For now, I'm using basic geometric shapes.

Though I want to make it clear, in case anyone of my amazing artistic friends get any silly ideas. I am not taking any free work ever. If you help me, I will pay you for it.
What if my hand slips and I accidentally make assets? Then it's not "work" more so than a conveniently extremely-detailed scribble!

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
I will find you and I will pay you.
That's what you think, but we both know you're terrified of travelling south! >:D

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
I'm excited for the Animal Crossing update coming out on Friday..... but first I have to take my exam! :notokay:

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
As the main techie for my Church, I am constantly irritated, nay, infuriated by our reliance on Apple technology to run Sunday service. Due to technological issues, I was able to justify switching to PC and everything is running so much more smoothly. Down with ye, Steve Jobs! Your reign of mediocrity and consumerism is over!

Arkaquiavel

Umbration

Cosmos
As the main techie for my Church, I am constantly irritated, nay, infuriated by our reliance on Apple technology to run Sunday service. Due to technological issues, I was able to justify switching to PC and everything is running so much more smoothly. Down with ye, Steve Jobs! Your reign of mediocrity and consumerism is over!
Congratulations for revolutionizing your local Church. PC once again reigns supreme.

:amberapproves:

Tee

Holder of dice
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Sorry I tried but I can't let that conversation end without telling you that windows is worse than Mac but they are both terrible and there is no reason that everyone shouldn't be using Linux.

It's open source, no greedy company is profiting and it's just better.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Sorry I tried but I can't let that conversation end without telling you that windows is worse than Mac but they are both terrible and there is no reason that everyone shouldn't be using Linux.

It's open source, no greedy company is profiting and it's just better.
One day I'll gain the courage to learn Linux. Till then, I'll cry from the skyscrapers the benefits of PC.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Ticket has been bought! Getting to see my amazing girlfriend in person for the first time in a couple months!

Look out America, Oegyein's coming in January! 🇺🇸

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
@Tee how is the primary gameplay loop coming?