Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I love how it says "fake card" at the bottom

Umbration

Innervation
So, a little context, after several months of joking that I was "definitely a cis man guys" to myself, there was a question that just kinda popped into my head, which is "ok but like am i"
Yeah, after several months of wondering, I was involved in a petpyves livestream event, where I kinda just talked with the chat and casually brought up that I was wondering if I was a girl and uhhhhhhhhhhhh
Turns out, their validation and a bunch of other things made me really giddy and I knew it was in relation to the prospect of being female, so I think I've figured myself out! Spending the next few minutes affirming myself as a girl was the best damn time I had in a while and I'm still (almost) completely confident that I'm a woman two days later so uh

I'm just,, really excited and happy about myself rn. Possibly a little proud, even. Of course, there are... downsides to this new prospect (read: external transphobia) but dammit, If this isn't the best I've felt in a while.

Eli, Sapphire, and Sapph are all valid names you can call me.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
So, a little context, after several months of joking that I was "definitely a cis man guys" to myself, there was a question that just kinda popped into my head, which is "ok but like am i"
Yeah, after several months of wondering, I was involved in a petpyves livestream event, where I kinda just talked with the chat and casually brought up that I was wondering if I was a girl and uhhhhhhhhhhhh
Turns out, their validation and a bunch of other things made me really giddy and I knew it was in relation to the prospect of being female, so I think I've figured myself out! Spending the next few minutes affirming myself as a girl was the best damn time I had in a while and I'm still (almost) completely confident that I'm a woman two days later so uh

I'm just,, really excited and happy about myself rn. Possibly a little proud, even. Of course, there are... downsides to this new prospect (read: external transphobia) but dammit, If this isn't the best I've felt in a while.

Eli, Sapphire, and Sapph are all valid names you can call me.
Well, alright, then! I will probably still think of you as Eli (Umbra Rumble and all that), but you are totally free to be yourself here. I am glad that it's bringing you happiness. Remember, though, feelings do fade. What will you do now, when the feelings are strong, that will support you when the feelings fade away and the going gets tough?

Umbration

Innervation
Well, alright, then! I will probably still think of you as Eli (Umbra Rumble and all that), but you are totally free to be yourself here. I am glad that it's bringing you happiness. Remember, though, feelings do fade. What will you do now, when the feelings are strong, that will support you when the feelings fade away and the going gets tough?
I mean, I still have an online support network and I plan to build a mutual aid network in my personal life so I can improve my material conditions free from transphobes (including transmeds), but I'm not entirely set yet, but... Yeah, I think things are gonna be ok. I just found this out about myself, I have a while to figure it out.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Sounds good! You're my third friend now who has come out as trans semi-recently. The oldest has been transitioned for ~5 years now (MTF). It seems to have been good for her, but yeah, she had to move from GA to MN shortly after coming out because her friend & family network wasn't supportive enough back home (plus, her LDR partner was in MN). Definitely work on that ASAP. I'll keep you in my prayers. :)