"I'M EXCITED"

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Had a job interview at 9a this morning and it went so well! I'm hearing back from them next week, can't wait!
I'm excited for you.

Reactions: Rue

Rue

All Your Base Are Belong To Us
Umbration

Duality
Final: taken!
Semester: done!

Rue

Umbration

Duality
Happy to report I officially got an A in the class to boot :hiamber:

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
Happy to report I officially got an A in the class to boot :hiamber:
Wait... What happened before that...... You know?.... Since you got an A to boot... :thisisntright:

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Wait... What happened before that...... You know?.... Since you got an A to boot... :thisisntright:
Taking her final and finishing her semester, I think
Her grades must have been posted after that announcement

Rue

Umbration

Duality
Congratulations on being done! What kind of class was it? I assume something difficult?
Cost accounting. The hardest part of accounting classes are how boring they are... 👀
The class was divided up into three sections, the first and third ones weren't too bad but the middle one was a lot more challenging 😩

Reactions: Tee

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Just booked my first holiday in 6 years.

Kinda sad that it's been that long. Covid better not pop up again to ruin it.
Nice! Where are you going?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
Been needing a knife for work for a while now. Normally I just use one of the exact-0 knives available, but they all have dog-toy chew-balls ziptied to the bottoms of em so the bell keeps them from getting lost.

A) this gets annoying when I'm trying to walk around the store while sporting a bell to warn customers of my approach like some kind of cat
and
B) they're shared knives so I have to walk across the whole store to the front counter to get the knife, then all the way back to return them so someone else can use it too.

Anywho, I just wanna publicly express that I have the best girlfriend in the world and I'm now in possession of a real handy dandy pocket-tool.

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
About the only foreign country we are legally allowed to go to at the moment. New Zealand.
take me with you please, I swear I'll fit in the pet carrier ;A;

EDIT: I'm only half kidding. There're carriers in our store I swear I could fit in.

Reactions: Tee

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
About the only foreign country we are legally allowed to go to at the moment. New Zealand.
Noice! You gonna visit Hobbiton etc.?

Oegyein

Wanted alien fugitive
Umbration

Duality
@Tee New Zealand laws mandate that, while on their land, you pronounce the country as "Noo Zilland"

Rue

Umbration

Duality
I have not figured out the logistics of it BUT in one month I'm going up to visit my family for the first time in almost 2 years!!

TheJLT

Crazy Purple Wizard
Umbration

Cognizance
I have not figured out the logistics of it BUT in one month I'm going up to visit my family for the first time in almost 2 years!!
Did you know that everyone on the planet is related to you? Food for thought in the shower.

Rue

Umbration

Duality
Did you know that everyone on the planet is related to you? Food for thought in the shower.
why would I eat in the shower