"I'M EXCITED"

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
hahaha you're funny

pls get me my animals

I called the store I pre-ordered AC:NH from, and the guy told me I can just call them on Friday and have them cancel the pre-order and change it to digital delivery!

No more doghouse for me! :D ...still stuck in the coronahouse, tho

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I'm excited because my blue light glasses, which I bought on Amazon thanks to this profile post reply chain (thanks again, @EstherTb and @Rue! :D), came in the mail yesterday! I'm really happy with them so far!

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Easy. He is probably in his mid to late 20's. I assume you are probably in your early to mid 20's.
.... y-yeah! Mid twenties! That's me!

:amberangryblush:

TheJLT

Lusa Incredibly EVIL Goofball
Oh... Im sorry mate... I assumed incorrectly... YOU MUST BE OLD!!!! EXACTLY 29!!!!

Oegyein

Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
Oh... Im sorry mate... I assumed incorrectly... YOU MUST BE OLD!!!! EXACTLY 29!!!!
Mm hmm! That's me! Good ol' responsible ADULT Oegyein! I like to do taxes and vote!

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Every picture of @Avidro makes me sad because he rocks beards so much better than I do XD

TELL ME YOUR SECRET SIR. HOW DO I UNLOCK THE PINNACLE OF HIPSTER-TUDE!? :ihatelaughter:
Believe it or not, I did seemingly discover a trick, of sorts? Well, not really discovered, as such, because it's essentially just "do No-Shave November every year until it grows in thicker". The trick is to let it grow in fully for a while, with no razor at all, then shave it all off completely and repeat. At least, that's what helped me.

TheJLT

Lusa Incredibly EVIL Goofball
No... you just got older. The old wives tale where if you shave it it grows back faster is just that. An old wives tale. The older you get the faster your facial hair will grow... then your top hair will fall out... then you'll die of old age.

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
No... you just got older. The old wives tale where if you shave it it grows back faster is just that. An old wives tale. The older you get the faster your facial hair will grow... then your top hair will fall out... then you'll die of old age.
Now it's a young husband's tale! It's got my personal testimonial seal of approval! :approve:

Ever since I started growing facial hair as a teen, I've always, to this very day, had enough growth to need to shave again after 36 hours. This trick does nothing to affect the rate of growth. It simply causes the hair to grow in thicker. I couldn't tell you why, but like I keep saying, it certainly produced a noticeable difference for me personally.