keeper of the likes
Umbration

Radiance
no, i meant became postmaster.

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Only 56 days until Animal Crossing: New Horizons....!!

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
University locked and loaded, I'm starting classes on Feb 3! Excited to start at a new academic institution! (Dear gosh I sound like Cygnus.)

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I finally finished my music production course!!! (And I went from 10-12 buffer pages to 2 😅 uh oh)

I'm feeling more confident in my ability to make a fun Exvulnerum album, hopefully by the end of this year! I have a track list planned out, 2 of the songs are finished, and 4 more are mostly done, so that leaves 8 to compose/complete in the next 10-ish months (a couple of them will be pretty short and not much of a problem).

Anyway, I'm excited to make it all happen!!! I just wish I had more than 24 hours in a day because my novel editing and bonus Exvulnerum art production has been suffering :cry:

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Reactions: Rue

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
May doctor Oegyein offer a solution?

Avidro = Jake Gyllenhal

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
May doctor Oegyein offer a solution?

Avidro = Jake Gyllenhal
You're like a strange and beautiful katamari ball of every obscure pop culture reference I never thought I'd think about ever again

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
Isn't the release date in like 4 days? Do I risk coronavirus to pick up the preorder for @Zules? What a conundrum!
At this point I'd just hope the stores dont close down so that you even CAN get your preorder... depending on where you bought it from anyway. Luckily I pre-purchased digitally. 😉

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality
I got it from GameStop, which, I think can probably ship the game to me if I ask real nicely? Hopefully?
I dunno, but I'd definitely try contacting the store about it since its only a couple days away! Even if they do close, they might not have any warning. Our hours changed at work with less than 24 hours notice. And our weekly shipment was also cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. 😱

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I dunno, but I'd definitely try contacting the store about it since its only a couple days away! Even if they do close, they might not have any warning. Our hours changed at work with less than 24 hours notice. And our weekly shipment was also cancelled with less than 24 hours notice. 😱
I'll see if I can't cram that into my busy schedule this week‽

Reactions: Rue