"I'M EXCITED"

EstherTb

Pizza
Umbration

Duality
Going to NASA in the morning about 3am...I don’t look forward to waking up, but I do want to see what they have

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Going to NASA in the morning about 3am...I don’t look forward to waking up, but I do want to see what they have
@Avidro and I went there on our second date! It's pretty cool! :lol: We rode all 3 tram tours, and those were a lot of fun

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I finally got a Job interview! And it went really well! I can finally save up for an Exvulnerum Hoodie!

That is if I actually get the job. Otherwise I'll have to sell my kidney or something.

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I finally got a Job interview! And it went really well! I can finally save up for an Exvulnerum Hoodie!

That is if I actually get the job. Otherwise I'll have to sell my kidney or something.
😂

Congrats on your interview!!

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I'm excited to be back!!!!!!!!!!...!

!

❗
‼

:amber:

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
D'awww, thanks, buster! :giggle:

Reactions: Rue

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
I saw the wall of Avidros in my notifications and was like Ayyyyy Avidro's back!! xD

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
Huzzah!!!!!

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
I HAD MY FIRST SHIFT TODAY! WORKING PETFOOD RETAIL IS THE BEST!

The customers are generally sweet old ladies with heavy European accents or adorable kids excited about getting their first pet!

The coworkers are great too! Each of them sorta has their own specialty in the store, id est: one guy knew a tonne about rabbits (and totally saved my hide when a little girl and her mother who spoke in a really heavy French or Russian accent [it was hard to tell, sorry Val ;-;] came in asking about them), another guy knew an equal tonne about Thai fighting fish, and I knew a mediocre amount about dogs and bird food XD.

I severely underestimated the need for half-hour lunch breaks though. ten minutes in I was thinking "I've finished my lunch, I'll get back to work now!" only to learn my feet were writhing in agony within the fabric confines of my sneakers.

I also had no idea how busses worked. Apparently you're supposed to wave them down? Apparently only trains stop periodically at stations? Either way, I missed the last bus for an hour and had to walk home, which took an hour anyway + my feet-pain only got worse.

tl;dr I'm part of the retail crew now and I had a blast!

Avidro

Deimon M nomiɘᗡ
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
I HAD MY FIRST SHIFT TODAY! WORKING PETFOOD RETAIL IS THE BEST!

The customers are generally sweet old ladies with heavy European accents or adorable kids excited about getting their first pet!

The coworkers are great too! Each of them sorta has their own specialty in the store, id est: one guy knew a tonne about rabbits (and totally saved my hide when a little girl and her mother who spoke in a really heavy French or Russian accent [it was hard to tell, sorry Val ;-;] came in asking about them), another guy knew an equal tonne about Thai fighting fish, and I knew a mediocre amount about dogs and bird food XD.

I severely underestimated the need for half-hour lunch breaks though. ten minutes in I was thinking "I've finished my lunch, I'll get back to work now!" only to learn my feet were writhing in agony within the fabric confines of my sneakers.

I also had no idea how busses worked. Apparently you're supposed to wave them down? Apparently only trains stop periodically at stations? Either way, I missed the last bus for an hour and had to walk home, which took an hour anyway + my feet-pain only got worse.

tl;dr I'm part of the retail crew now and I had a blast!
*walks in to @Oegyein's pet store*

Yes hello sir, do you have any doggie treats made with REAL crickets? I'm famished!

Rue

Dazed and Confused
Umbration

Duality

Val

Random Pegasus
Super Patron
Umbration

Cosmos
In your defence @Oegyein, French and Russian accents are kinda similar when speaking English. Kinda.
How did they pronounce their 'R's?

EstherTb

Pizza
Umbration

Duality
I finally filled up my baby bottle with coins and can give it to the pregnancy resource center! Useless change put to use!

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
I'm excited because I'm starting a 30-day online music production course on Monday!!! I really want to polish my song making skills and release more Exvulnerum music :lol: