"I'M EXCITED"

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance
I'm excited, because Cresnov hasn't been this consistently active since we lost @Master Overlord !

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
Well, honestly, I could go on and on
I could explain every natural phenomenon
The tide, the grass, the ground,
Oh that was maui just messing around
I killed an eel and buried its guts,
sprouted a tree now you've got coconuts
what's the lesson what is the takeaway?
Don't mess with maui when he's on a breakaway
and the tapestry here on my skin
is a map of the victories I win
Look where I've been I make everything happen!
Look at that mean mini maui just tippy-tapping
Singing and scratching
flipping and snapping
people are clapping
bring the chorus BACK IN

EstherTb

Goddess of Fire
Umbration

Duality
I just finished drawing chapter 13!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been so excited to be through with a chapter before :notokay: :notokay: :notokay:
Now you can release it alllll at once right? 👏 :ambernyeh:

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
I'm excited because my brother won tickets to the BTCC this weekend wit full access to the paddock at Brands Hatch my favourite circuit in the UK.

Jimothy

Rogue Chemist, Supreme Summoner
Umbration

Radiance

BleepBloopBeep

Captain
Umbration

Cognizance
I know it's been a week, but how'd this go? I've never been to a race, myself!
FAN-FLIPPING-TASTIC!!

The weather was damp and gusty rain threatening, sometimes spitting and the odd shower (this is genuinely a good thing as it makes the whole thing a lot more unpredictable). Me and my brother rocked up around 6:35 ready for the gates to open at 7:00 and with my love of the circuit found ourselves a good spot on Paddock Hill Bend.
Brands-HatchGP03.dfff6c704a8dbd267ca6dbe881f4c14b.png

Before the first race of the day my brother said "I hope someone spins during the warm up lap" which they did. That was quite amusing (and also why I chose that corner there's a huge elevation drop which makes it a difficult corner to get right in the dry). There were incidents accidents and safety cars galore Druids caught a few out too. Then the main event the final 3 rounds of the BTCC were a real back and forth with 3 drivers in contention for the title through to the final race of the day two manufactures battling for a title and several other key battles in different categories such as the Independent drivers and team titles (for smaller non manufacturer affiliated teams/drivers).

Oegyein

Just your average every day Alien!
Umbration

Duality
EXAMS ARE DONE! I'M A FREE alien MAN!!!!

My next project, writing a Novel(la) before my next birthday!

Syril Dawntreader

Thane of Fife
Umbration

Innervation
A little late because I was busy with wrap up, but I just finished working on a bunch of municipal elections and all but one of the candidates I campaigned for made their runoffs, and the propositions I wanted to fail back where I am from both failed, so I had a very good last 36 hrs.