I was peer-pressured into an intro post! :D

StickFreeks

Unicorn
Umbration

Radiance
Hi! Zules said I should make an intro post, so here I am! Ahahaha //checks windows for zules :badliar::wellactually:

Anyway, I'm Christy and I read Exvulnerum in a crazed binge to find out why Amber had scissors in her mouth before my husband (Knightfall22) did. Turns out it was Mr. Twiney, not scissors, but I loved the comic anyway so it doesn't matter! Amber's my favorite because of her great skill in the art of producing cash.

Intro stuffffff....
I am an introverted extrovert that also draws comics! I'm currently 431 pages deep in my pet project, Extra! and I would be honored if any of you guys would be willing to read it and lemme know what you think! (I am a bit of a feedback junkie. Story critiques and character feedback are heavily encouraged. :notokay:)

Other things I do are animate, play violin, play video games (especially platformers), and sometimes sew plushies. Mostly I stay inside and draw though! :superexcitedamber:

Nice to meet you all!~

Zules

☕☕☕☕
Admin
Umbration

Caprice
Welcome, Christy!!

The bushes outside your window are so comfortable. ;)

Avidro

Deimon Master
Admin
Umbration

Corporeality
Hi Christy! Nice to finally meet you! :semicolondee:

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
Hello! I promise we're all mostly sane. Don't trust the one who calls itself Jackal, though, it practices magicks most foul.

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
Woo! Christy! Zules, move over, I'm trying to wave! Glad to have you!

Now listen to me very carefully: In less than a hour you shall be messaged by a man in a dark hood, a mechanical being, and... something else-- that kinda looks Human, but not when you look at her full picture. Unless you only count, like, the center-line of her full picture.
Are you listening, Christy? It's very important that you pay attention. You will be offered cookies. Do not accept. You will be invited to a "ꓘult", do not accept. And if you stare at Dzuna's "cute little emoticon" for any notable length of time... then you're already gone...
It's a war out here. You're gonna need to find allies-- fast. And not the kind that'll sacrifice you to summon a daemon. Good luck.

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
NOOOOO!!!
You don't get it! They're... :cannothandle:

They're..... OATMEAL RAISIN!!!:cryeat:
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!
You cannot corrupt her, foul sorcerer!
Edit: is there some way to edit in a quote that I've missed? Because we should really add one.

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
:oohpickme: Can I vote to change the ꓘult cookies to something more appetizing?
I mean, you could, but then we'd have to petition the Old Ones to rewrite the Ancient Laws, which would require them to consult the Elder Code, and then they'd need to send their own petition to the Geriatric Court which would mean that we'd have to do a lot of paperwork, and it would end up being a big hassle for not much change.

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
Too late! You're ours now, in accordance with the ancient laws!
Which ancient laws? The "ancient laws" you lost? Or the "ancient laws" that were made up recently to dissuade the idea that you lost the originals?

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
Which ancient laws? The "ancient laws" you lost? Or the "ancient laws" that were made up recently to dissuade the idea that you lost the originals?
We got new copies!:raaaaaaage:

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
You cannot corrupt her, foul sorcerer!
Edit: is there some way to edit in a quote that I've missed? Because we should really add one.
You could do it manually. Just put in [QU0TE="Jackal, post: 1947, member: 25"][/QU0TE], change the 0's to O's, and plug in the right information.
It becomes easy to remember with a little exposure. Like most things.

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
You could do it manually. Just put in [QU0TE="Jackal, post: 1947, member: 25"][/QU0TE], change the 0's to O's, and plug in the right information.
Where d'you get the member number?

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
Where d'you get the member number?
Hover over their name and the last number in the link that appears is their member number.
You're member 14.

Last edited:

X-39

A humble robot
Umbration

Duality
Hover over their name and the last number in the link that that appears is their member number.
You're member 14.
SEE! Witchcraft!

Jackal

The Dubious
Umbration

Cosmos
SEE! Witchcraft!
Oooh, yooouu.
It's not sorcery. I just like memorizing the ID's on all my favorite robots... :creepyamber:

And their core-count, and their bandwidth, and their CPU cashe sizes, and the number of encrypted drives they have-- that's where all the juicy secrets are.