high effort art

Doc Seibel

Lover of Great Stories and Terrible Jokes
Umbration

Essence
I flipping love BloodBowl! And it's the SuperBowl tomorrow so that's excellently topical.

I had an Orc team back in the way that never won and then I switched to a high elf team who were just excellent. Shame really as Varag Ghoulchewer was the best model I ever painted for my Orc team, unless you include the Truk I made for Gorkamorka.
On the note of the Super Bowl and timeliness, my local game store that I frequent had it's "Superb Owl" Blood Bowl tournament yesterday. I entered it as my first organized event for the game, and I had only played one game previously. Despite my lack of experience, however, I won the tournament.

Rateus

Master Master Investigator
Umbration

Velocity
On the note of the Super Bowl and timeliness, my local game store that I frequent had it's "Superb Owl" Blood Bowl tournament yesterday. I entered it as my first organized event for the game, and I had only played one game previously. Despite my lack of experience, however, I won the tournament.
Congratulations!

EstherTb

Blaze Blaster Master "Broke the Game" StreakKeeper
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality
@Oogypoogy was bothering me this morning to draw since I haven't in a while. So I drew a high effort art since it's Saturday, I guess....I'll post it on youtube later after I finish editing...yeahhhhh. can you feel the lack of energy in my words? I have eaten only brownies today....I should eat real food

Last edited:

EstherTb

Blaze Blaster Master "Broke the Game" StreakKeeper
Super Patron
Umbration

Duality

Rue

High Priestess of Taco Bell
Umbration

Duality
i like-a da moon 🌕

Rue